The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and Wha…

It sucks that Tougo is the only greatly written character in this manga, the others, Poemu included, feels so much bland in comparison. He is characterised by a comedy twist but is developped in his toughts and reactions so much he feel realistic. Now I just have the impression we put Tougo in a mediocre manga from a great one lmao.
And the passage where he just accept his feelings and assume it maturely just marked my point, absolutely none of the cast could endure a scene like that without seeming weird.

Son, this is called happiness. Thank you!!

YOU WERE EXPECTING A FAKE CONFESSION, BUT IT WAS ME.... A REAL CONFESSION

Bro if the author pulled the cliche of "I can't go out with you because of the school rules" I'd have probably snapped

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Group Leader
Thank you! My god, so natural bro. This was such a natural progression, it just blows my mind.

This been quite smoothly probably a first for a romcom feels nice that there's actual development

Dex-chan lover
B-b-but this going against the laws of generic rom coms. How could there be such romatic development at 24 chapters in??

Users who are viewing this thread