The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and Wha…

That's a lot of comments what the fuck
Really happy that these two dorks hit it off unlike other mangas

Dex-chan lover
So, I assume it's the last episode.

That's how romcoms work, in my experience.

Pity, it was by far my favorite ongoing.

Holy fuck this number of comments. Last 2 chapters deserve it, though. What a awesome fluff

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK THE AUTHOR FOR GIVING TOUGO SUCH A GOOD EXPERIENCE!!!

Now that the ship has been built I hope we see some more of this--Tougo loosening up just a tiny bit, but still delivering those critical hits.

cover-the-story-between-a-dumb-prefect-and-a-high-school-girl-with-an-inappropriate-skirt-length-manga.jpg

omg. omg. omg. omg. I haven't felt this way since pseudo harem and Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo, This! This! needs to happen more often, manga and light novel authors need to take some fucking notes this is amazing. A relationship and naturally progresses will lead to a satisfying confession, that isn't the half baked get together walk into the sunset ending. Thank you! love this.

Dex-chan lover
Please let this become just about them figuring out how their relationship works and the life they lead as their friends go through change and stuff. This is too fun to die with them deciding to be a couple and ending the sentence there.

A rare event in romcom history. They actually started going out and the story hasn't ended (well, doesn't look like it has)

DANGGG I did NOT expect it to be that nice and simple! Loved it. Thanks for skipping a bunch of meaningless drama and tropes that other authors usually try to do.

Users who are viewing this thread