The Story of a Girl with Sanpaku Eyes

was enjoyable 7 months back, now boring after reading tons of manga since new translated releases

the manga title had me thought that this gonna be about a girl being self conscious about her sanpaku eyes. still cute and enjoyable tho

I'm the only one who wants too hug both of them? God! They're so cute and shy! And the fact it doesn't took 200 chapters to start dating is almost weird... maybe this manga is broken?

interesting but this kind of formula already repeated more than enough for me to get bored of it quickly

Thank you for your translations @iltrof
You might wanna add the mangakas twitter in the description: https://twitter.com/syunsuke1009?lang=en
Always some good stuff to see there

Dex-chan lover
This manga managed to surprise me. The beginning was a bit boring with nothing more than her face and her thoughts and a few very simple dialogs. But then suddenly it becomes very good. I am happy I decided to continue to read despite the boring start.

That 8.6 rating isn't for show. It's not any deep emotional plot but it's really cute and the characters are wholesome and not irritating. You start to really root for them. Great way to improve your day a bit.

10/10 fluffiest couple

Group Leader
man this is soooooooooooo fluffy that my cheeks hurt from smiling like a baka ... :p

AMA NEVER RECOVER FROM DIABETES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I could read hundreds of chapters like that and I wouldn't get tired, it's so relaxing aaaaah 🤤

Users who are viewing this thread