The Story of a Losing Heroine Doing Her Best to Win! - Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
she didnt nothing wrong, so why apologizing?

yes, it was accident maybe because she dragged him to play outside, but it was still accident, and it was his gradma who erased all those "memories", maybe he would remember, if she didnt did that.

Dex-chan lover
theres no continuation right ?
this chapter on pixiv is 1 year ago

Dex-chan lover
I can respect the love rival. An unfair situation, but Shirai also understands that Juri has a stake in the game. Although I'm cheering for losing heroine, I wouldn't be angry if winning heroine makes lots of progress or even wins, as long as the story is good.

Also, there's no being wishy-washy for twenty, fifty, hundred(s) of chapters until osananajimi realizes she actually needs to act upon her crush
(cough cough tan genki goddess Uruka cough cough)
(and no, she's not even my ship for that manga).
Straight into the action! (if this actually gets continued)

Dex-chan lover
This is being set up rather dark, in my opinion. Shirai, or Hana as she was called in the flashback, seems rather twisted. She claims possession over Shota, and likely did so in the past as well. She also blames Juri for something outside of her control.
Accounting for everything, I assume Juri got saved by Shota and he paid the price. But why was Shirai there as well? I doubt she was invited. Makes me believe she showed up pushed Juri into a situation to remove her from "her Shota" and we come to where we are today.

TL:DR is I think Shirai is a Yandere

Contributor
Yeah... no more new chapters because Tomato rather do confession series now
sonofabitch.jpg

Dex-chan lover
honestly i want the black hair girl to win, coz even with all thse plot, the fact remains that she was at his side for a long ass time without making a move, also she got jealous when they were kids so she already liked him back there, she ahd an ass load of time, its gg.

Aggregator gang
So basically losing heroine records winning heroine being a creepy violent yandere, shows her best friend, and winning heroine is done for, right?

Actually ... n/m. Winning heroine would probably murder her if she did that.

Dex-chan lover
@ArisenDresden That's right, frankly I have bigger concerns about other horror story monsters showing up in real life. Zombies could totally happen, have you ever seen those parasites that take control over snails or ants and shit? Super plausible. Women, thankfully, will remain on the pages of their horror stories though.

Dex-chan lover
I am supporting the Yandere tbh

She suffered much longer

@CronosusCZ the accident yes but faking his memory to forget the old childhood friend is still within her control she was told to do it but considering she really didn’t care until the old childhood friend showed up kinda gives her some responsibility

Users who are viewing this thread