The Story of a Scary Consignee - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
1. $70 in donations? Damn son
2. Damn, she really wanted someone to talk to face to face huh...
3. Damn she really tall

Banned
If you think about it Vtuber simp is just weeb with money.
Like we are the weeb who reads manga for free here, and there are those who buys it in volume. We make choices wether we'd pay for our entertainment, but in the end, we're all fukn weeb.
vtubing and streaming in general is making ludicrous amount of money rn and for such comfort too, it has advantages a traditional entertainment career won't usually have. pretty much a way to work in the entertainment industry without some of the hassel. Think singer, model, actor, etc and even prostitute. Though it's fundamentally the same that it works based on the support of others.

I'm truly disgusted with how Japanese men choose to portray themselves in their own fiction. Just absolutely pathetic, groveling embarrassments. They seem to have trouble creating any archetype other than "absolutely psychotic" or "most pathetic stereotype of a Japanese man you've ever seen in your life." Like, a lot of trouble.

Dex-chan lover
We have another brainless protag in our hand i can sense it hope it gets better tho

Dex-chan lover
reverse uno

instead of her paying money to talk to you, you paid her money for her to talk you which shoe would have paid you instead... wait I have a headache now

Users who are viewing this thread