The Story of a Waitress and Her Customer - Ch. 24

Group Leader
@broadsword80 @Zoldyck123
Yeah seriously. Why the fuck did he hit her? Holy fucking shit.

It's not the first time, and certainly won't be the last. He's an abusive, grade school level bully and what she see's in him is incomprehensible. Of course she and their friends are at fault, as well, since they allow it to happen. It's time for Mr Customer to distance himself from her since with that asshole being more aggressive their relationship is doomed anyway since it's obvious she'll never give up her dirtbag friend who will do whatever he can to get in between her and Mr Customer which would obviously include violence.

The fact that her friend treats her like shit (I would never have any contact with such a "friend" again) and still acts as if it was her fault and she just goes along with it instead of punching him in the face. There's being naive and then there's being OK with being clearly abused. I'll be dropping this. There are some things that I can't stand even in fiction. Sorry for the rant, just needed to vent.
Hope everyone reading this has a good day and be sensible enough to not entertain such assholes in their lives.

@Daksh23 In Japanese Manga,A woman trying to rape a man is not an offense and people's feelings don't matter when it comes to jealous tsunderes(in this cases downright controlling and abusive).

this abusive bastard needs to leave; if he likes her why the hell would he be such a bastard towards her to the point of almost making her cry lmao. If the author wanted to write in a love triangle, that's totally acceptable, and in the end, it's all their decision. But introducing this smooth-brained prick just results in people losing interest in the story. I'm glad to see the mc finally start growing a pair tho.
Edit: just to add on, I think the only possible rationale the author has for introducing the blonde dude is for the contrast: mc is an extremely timid person, so the foil is an extremely arrogant person. By the end of the mc's character development, I expect him to become a complete chad, and the blonde dude must beg for mercy as mc wreaks havoc against him as punishment for his sins. Im really hoping this happens, but it is more likely that the blonde dude comes to an understanding that he's a bitch and that he has no right to be in love with the fmc. Im really hoping the author does at least something that redeems blonde dude's character instead of him just losing to the mc.

Group Leader
@dodoycao Other than castration or something along those lines, I don't see how the author could possibly "redeem" that asshole's character, although, like I said before, the author will probably give the dirtbag a boo hoo hoo backstory in an attempt to get the audience to sympathize with and forgive him for being such an irredeemable jerkoff.

Fed-Kun's army
Can we get rid of this annoying piece of shit please?
I just want to read about our nervous tomato couple.

The "I like her so I constantly talk down to her" type is only considered cute in manga

Dex-chan lover
That's not being tsundere
It's classic tsundere shit. Same reason I can't rewatch stuff like Zero no Tsukaima or Hidan no Aria these days, they're just so abusive and grating for no damn reason. There's some really toned down tsunderes that make the archetype more palatable but the whole "beat up crush all the time because zero emotional impulse control" shtick has been a defining trait for decades and this guy isn't even that far down that spectrum, despite being an absolutely detestable character IMHO.

"The regular" this, "the regular" that... "The waitress" this, "the waitress" that.... This is so annoying now, can't the author make the characters refer to someone else by their proper names, or at least using a he/she pronoun?

Also, fuck this forced development bs, these side-characters are absolute trash.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh can we remove that one friend please
he's ruining this manga

He's like a highschooler who can't take a hint that he took too long and missed his chance
Move on man. Don't be a dick to her

@enochcity forget talk down he just wacked her on the head for no reason pulled her out the arm, ruined the day for everyone and had the audacity to blame her for it xd dude is a future wife beater if he ever gets someone

KAORU. JUST. WOO HER. AND MAKE HER YOURS. INSTEAD OF DOING PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE SHIT!!!!!!! AAAAAAGH!!!!!!

Aggregator gang
Bruh that guy is such a bastard and abusive guy. For some people who called him a tsundere, that's is NOT tsundere in normal way.

He speech like a abusive husband towards his wife. Come on dude, that guy isn't nice at all even whenever I turn the point of view. abusive and temperament personal can lead to toxic relationship and abusive marriage. Pls just erase him, it's ruining the manga. better add another good rival because if it's still going this way, I didn't feel bad for the ship relationship, but I worried about FMC mental

Users who are viewing this thread