The Story of a Waitress and Her Customer - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
eh, just friends? Why not just go the I'm Around 30 and Finally in Love route and just jump straight into it :p

thank u for the quick update!

Ahhhh, I want more of this fluffinessssssss ;-;

Dex-chan lover
I swear this man knows through the note that she gave him that she isn't just looking for a friend, then he proceeds to attempt to friendzone himself while asking if he did anything wrong smdh

Group Leader
Ok I know that this is a fluff but the blushing and the crying kinda makes it erotic... Idk maybe I'm weird

Double-page supporter
i feel awkward watching them, it's like they're both about to have strokes

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm dropping this. This is ridiculous. You asked her out in a date with the intent of an intimate relationship but you regressed to being friends? You're in your fucking late 20s. This shit isn't highschool. And this stupid look of a sweaty middle schooler is just as fucking dumb

i love them so much they re so cute???
thank you for translating!!! and stay safe

Dex-chan lover
At this rate, they'll actually extend the Pacific Ocean and drown the entire island nation with salt water...

Dex-chan lover
I also almost piss my pants when talking to people in public how could you tell?
gigachad.jpg

I know their clothes are soaking with the amount of sweating and crying they do

Dex-chan lover
I'm interpreting it as a visual representation of how they're feeling on the inside. Otherwise it's too strange.

Dex-chan lover
@Xystuz why would you date someone you know nothing about? being friends helps fix that. besides, they're just *starting* off as friends, doesnt mean they're gonna finish as just mere friends

Users who are viewing this thread