The Story of a Waitress and Her Customer

I like how this is just a few pages per update. you get all the fluff from their pureness but every chapter something happens so it's not a drag like many other series can be like~

Group Leader
"Sweating Buckets and Crying When I See My GirlFriend" the manga :p
Your coffee doesnt have sugar just read this you wont need it anymore

Dex-chan lover
1000% more crying than in Steven Universe.

Anyway, the overuse of crying has actually caused me to drop this. It was that annoying. You've got to question how he survived into adulthood like that!

If they lessen the crying then this manga will be a lot more bearable for me.

Dex-chan lover
trash, who wants to read a male character being a trembling weeping flower, nobody

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for the

shounen ai tag

And a tldr with spoiler saying “reason of said tag”

side ship is gay lol

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, I didn't expect that they would force a
second guy, with the boring love-triangle BS
, this manga is going downhill really hard. (check pixiv's author account) I though it was just a couple of dorks being cute and fluff but I guess not.

Fed-Kun's army
@WhiteEkans: Don't worry, you're overthinking it. There's definitely no love triangle here.
The MC's pretty-boy friend is his wingman and is actually trying to get the two together and be an official couple. The dead-pan guy is the FMC's younger brother and while he dotes on his older sister, he supports her. The new guy introduced seems to be that guy's upcoming love interest with how they interacted, so safe bet they're gay. There are also no girls that have shown interest in the MC, just his friend.

So yeah. You're first observation was correct: "just a couple of dorks being cute and fluff"
An author's pixiv account is poor evidence since they can do all sorts of art for all sorts of themes. It's fairly common.

Fed-Kun's army
@WhiteEkans: I still think you're overthinking it. All I see is a guy who looks like he's running late and exhausted. It could be the MC's friend, her coworker's boyfriend, or something else entirely. I don't read Japanese, so I'm just speculating, but I'm not getting even so much as a flirtatious vibe from him.

No disrespect intended but I think you're jumping to conclusions too quickly on this.

Fed-Kun's army
@TwilightFaze, I use Anity extension, which autotranslate it. Not the best but you can kind of understand. At the end he gives her the drink and is all flustered and red, while the girls are looking at him saying " you are soo easy to read".

Fed-Kun's army
@WhiteEkans: Gotcha. Still, that's way too vague. We don't know their relationship and you yourself said you only had an idea, not the actual translation. Japanese is not a cut-and-dry language after all, so the implication could mean something else.
Let's just wait and see when the chapter is released. I still have serious doubts this is the formation of a triangle.

Users who are viewing this thread