The Story of an Otaku and a Gyaru Falling in Love - Ch. 28 - Affection Level: Osanai 27%

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly senpai best girl, the gal too but senpai is clearly everyone favorite.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, I'm officially in the Osanai camp now. Not only is she funny, she's also a top tier gamer and friend. What a gal.

Best girl is Osanai, and I find it kinda funny that both games they play, she uses characters that are on the MC's play space as figures.

I don't know what othez ppl thinking. But with a gizl ez get affection like this it likely will be go into FZ ez too. She is too much fziendly.

it's kinda risky tho begging for revive in open space when there's only two squad left and technically only Osanai is up under small ring :'D

https://stores.horiusa.com/real-arcade-pro-v-hayabusa-for-nintendo-switch/

This is the fight stick lmao

Aggregator gang
I'm wondering if Osanai is actually an old childhood friend that he doesn't remember...her name is close to the word for "childhood friend" in Japanese, after all.

Supporter
He's hard on his way getting close to Osanai. I just wish the translation would pick up a bit more, considering the raws have everyone at like 70~80% affection

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread