The Story of My Husband's Cute Crossdressing - Ch. 1 - The Photos of a Husband's Infidelity?!

Dex-chan lover
this aint cute....if it wasnt the husband she would have cheated in him, like tf?

bruh she gets pissed at the husband for possibly cheating but then considers cheating on him with some cute girl.... the mf double standards here

Aggregator gang
smh guys she wasn't getting mad about him cheating she was trying to figure out who the girl was so she can date her /s

@Firemorfox Yep. Even the idea that she was like "oh tank gosh, I was gonna have to go to the effort of cheating there!" Makes her garbage and the whole comic garbage.

@dddictionary Just accept it and it's not unique to her. Genders have double standards just like how if a guy gets raped by a hot girl barely anyone cares much and she'd get a slap on the wrist.

Double-page supporter
Fuck. She's a fucking shitty person. She just spilled the beans. Opened the trunk. Cremated the body. Stirred the soup. She just admitted she would cheat on him if she fell in love with someone. Please sort out your character flaws author.

I really hate the "Thank God it's my husband and not someone else" troupe in crossdressing mangas. I know it's purpose was to be comedic, but It's really shitty.

Dex-chan lover
Man this uh, leaves me feeling a bit sick knowing that she's kinda scummy like this. Oh well let's continue.

Users who are viewing this thread