The Story of the Hated Mule - Ch. 11

Thank you for the translations, I'm very sorry that some people aren't appreciative of the hard work being put into the translations 😭

Thanks for translating; don't let any negative comments get to you. I think most people just want to share their opinions or give constructive criticism (though there will always be trolls). You're doing a great job :)

Can't believe people are bitching about it! Since it was a gap between a few chapters I recently reread the whole thing and while the narrative isn't exactly full of worldbuilding it isn't impossible to follow or piece the clues.

Ty for your hardwork!

omg tara looked adorable with that cute accessory on her head (i forgot what it’s called😖)!! and thank you for your hard work i’m sure it’s not an easy job translating and making sure it makes sense and flows well in english. don’t mind the negative comments lots of us greatly appreciate all the work you do!

thank you for the translations! honestly i’m just so happy that this series is now being updated frequently ⁽(◍˃̵͈̑ᴗ˂̵͈̑)⁽

Fed-Kun's army
I loved the recap you did at the end. With how quickly the information is being throw out it can be rough to remember it all.

It feels like the author is learning still, at least I think so due to the amount I read and have read both professional and beginner works. It feels like the author is worried the readers might get bored before the author can get to far into the story so the author is rushing. It is a common mistake with beginners.

Thank you for the chapter and I hope some readers can be more understanding. ❤

Thanks as always for the updates! Sorry to hear about the people complaining when you guys are putting in so much work to bring this series to us >.>

thanks for the chapter!!! whoever told u guys that your translation looks like MTl, probably has never read a Mtl chapter with very weird translation that sounds like alien. anw i love ur translation! 😍

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate your translations and all the time and work you guys put into it! And the recap was helpful, thanks for that. Even if there are haters, there are also a lot of us that really enjoy reading the comic.

Thanks for the work on this guys!
It is a confusing story, I've read the spanish translations too and the confusion is the same, so it's to do more with the author's way of world building and narrative in general!
The recap really helped tho! Thanks for that as well!

Thank you guys for the hard work! Whoever said it looks computer generated obviously has never learned a second language 🙄 as a non-native speaker for another language it’s sometimes very difficult to translate meanings as there are sometimes no English words for words in other countries!!!

Thanks, translators

The recap helped a lot, I was getting really confused with the story and its details. Its seems that theres a bit too many names being thrown around without proper explanation and introduction, and events happening at random and being quickly forgotten about.
Hopefully the FL wont end up being a Mary Sue, cause it kinda looks like its heading towards that now.

I really appreciate the translation thanks guys and I feel like I have to apologize for the bozos who didn't know what was going on with the story and decided to blame the translations smh. But I do think us readers were really confused with the story, I myself doubted it was the tranlation and thought it was more with the story itself. Its a shame tho since the story does seem interesting.

Thank you for your hard work, it really isn’t your fault that the author just keeps on throwing information without explaining much. I understand how confusing it must be for you to try to make sense of it, thank you very much. 💗

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for the chapter!! I really appreciate the explanations and recaps at the end because I was getting confused, though I figured it was the original work's fault it was confusing. Thanks for all your hard work team!!

I really think that if someone has the time to complain they can translate their own chapters.

Thanks for translating <3

honestly you guys have been doing such a good job so far i don't understand why so many people were being so unnecessarily rude about the translations :/
please keep going as you have done so far and thank you for all the work that you've put into this manhwa :)<3

Users who are viewing this thread