The Story of the Hated Mule - Ch. 11

Didn’t know y’all were getting bad comments! I want to say that I really appreciate being able to enjoy this series from y’alls work and the time you put into it! Thanks much!

I’ve thought the quality of everything in these chapters has been really good!! <3 ily bored corona kids, ty for your work :)

Fed-Kun's army
If they have time to complain, they should translate it themselves! You guys are doing an awesome job! Thanks for the chapter!

I didn't know you get those unreasonable comments 😢. Thanks for all your hard work and explanation. And of course thanks for translate this story.
I wish all those unreasonable comments won't stop you from continuing this story.

Thank you so much for all the time and hard work you've done 💜

Thank You for the chapter <3 <3 <3 & the explanation at the end of chapter.

Thank You for Your time to bring us this story
I think, you're doing excellence work <thumb up>

Just ignore the spiteful comments. If someone have time to complain, they should just join the scanlation team or start translating on its own

You're the best <virtual hug>

Thank you for the chapters as well as the recap of the overall character introductions!😊
NEVER have I felt that your translations were like MTL! (The people accusing must never had read a MTL series 😂)

I really appreciate your wonderful work! <3

:( I usually don't check the comments of a chapter, but I'm sorry that you guys are receiving such comments. As far as I could tell, you guys do a wonderful job of translating <3 And appreciate all the effort you guys are doing, especially since you guys are providing free content to us. Please do not let those earlier comments phase you, you guys really are amazing people for translating for us. Honestly, thank you for all your hard work!!! <3 <3 <3

Thanks for confirming it's just the original writing of the author and it doesn't make as much sense in Korean as well! Still interested in the story, but hopefully the writing improves so everything makes more sense. 😆

Thank you updating and working on this on your guys' own time! I usually dont look at the comments sorry people think it is auto translated. I thought it was great. So thanks again! Take care.

thanks for the translations, they all have been great i dont understand why people are complaining.

Dex-chan lover
Without knowing korean I cant say whether the translation is good or bad. But nothing seemed suspicious so far, so im siding with the translators on this one. This manwa has quite a few problems with its storytelling

Your translation is fine. I'm sorry people are giving you shit.

I read a mTL version, you're version is phenomenal - you're doing an amazing job especially with such difficult source material
Also thank you for the notes at the end. You're all amazing xxx

I really like your translation. Don't listent to those bad people and continue with the good work ;) thanks you for everything so far.

I think I commented before about this, but I'll say it again lol. I've read enough good stories (well translated or originally in english) & badly translated stories to understand that the translation is good, but that the author's writing/storytelling is lacking. There are certain story elements & info that readers should've already seen/gotten, but haven't cuz the author hasn't written it (e.g. backstory of mana use in FL's family & in the kingdom). Those r just some things that a scantalation group can't make up...cuz then they would be co-writers lol.

Y'all r doing a fantastic job piecing this story together! Thx for the recap too! <3

Users who are viewing this thread