The Story of the Hated Mule - Ch. 11

Thank you for the translations and the summary! There are many moving pieces so it’s nice to get on the same page as the author. As well, I appreciate the work that y’all put in for all of your series!!

I also noticed those inconsistencies with the plot and everything but didn't paid much attention because I thought that it was to build suspense. And sometimes authors do that but if everything is cleared up before it turns into a big mess then it's actually pretty bad.
But anyway
Thanks a lot for your translations

Hehehe!!! Silly people blaming you for pacing of story as if you guys are the author yourselves hehe! 😂😂 Ignorance is bliss. I think the translations & flow are very understandable (except this chapter that went from 1-643366899532457 as soon as she entered his room-but that is the writing, not your guys' fault). The only thing I am noticing are a few grammatical errors, but everything is still understandable. I was so happy to see when "bored corona kids" 1st popped up thinking, "Yay!! A new scanalation group that is doing an amazing job because they are bored during lockdown; SO relatable because now all I do is read from boredom." THANK YOU & KEEP DOING AN AMAZING JOB giving us readers FREE chapters in YOUR spare time 😍😍💞👏👏👏👏

Dex-chan lover
I haven't felt like there's anything ambiguous or unclear about these Corona Kids' translations. If there's something, it's up to the original author's way of telling the story. I don't particular need the story to explain everything in a timely manner, like a mother holding her child's hand, so it's fine for me. Of course it's unfortunate if the author makes mistakes with consistency, but I can't recall anything too bad so far.

Thanks for all the effort you invest in this!

Users who are viewing this thread