The Strongest and Fastest Unlimited Level Up: With the Skills [1000x Exp] and [Level Free], I Broke the Upper Level Limit and Rose to the Top! - Ch. …

Dex-chan lover
This is making less and less sense in terms of basic systems of the world. They have like what 9950 levels difference? Is he putting on a show? His character is pretty different from the start as well so consistency is not the authors strong suit i guess.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

It was a modern gentleman's duel - lots of restrictions but all in good faith. We all know that in a bout of raw strength and power, of course Sakura will not lose but I guess, Kamishiro is also trying to really pull Sakura's naivety out of the duel and make him use all that raw power and not hold back because as you can see Kamishiro is really giving it his all (he might be cheezing it, but it is everything he's got). He probably wants to see how terrifying Sakura's power is right now.

Dex-chan lover
What a joke this chapter was. These rules were set up just so this clown could stroke his ego. The difference between them is so immense that the MC can't even be harmed. The disparity between their speed should be equally as astronomical. The author had an alright thing going but just threw it in the trash.

Dex-chan lover
What a joke this chapter was. These rules were set up just so this clown could stroke his ego. The difference between them is so immense that the MC can't even be harmed. The disparity between their speed should be equally as astronomical. The author had an alright thing going but just threw it in the trash.
Yeah Sakura is effectively Iso without the skill just because his stats are insane.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if MC loses here, motivating him to learn how to fight. When you're as OP as MC, it's easy to just overwhelm your opponent with pure strength, which works, until you meet someone who is more skilled than you and the skill overcomes the power difference.

Dex-chan lover
This is making less and less sense in terms of basic systems of the world. They have like what 9950 levels difference? Is he putting on a show? His character is pretty different from the start as well so consistency is not the authors strong suit i guess.
Yeah wth. With that level lead he should be able to just clap super hard and every shatters in the shockwave

Dex-chan lover
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if MC loses here, motivating him to learn how to fight. When you're as OP as MC, it's easy to just overwhelm your opponent with pure strength, which works, until you meet someone who is more skilled than you and the skill overcomes the power difference.
Part that someone needed to preplan, presetup everything to even have a chance, and used rules that basically take 90% of MC power out, cause the rings with their 3 hit limits basically removed the dmg/power variable and limited the battle to 3 strikes, which you can then abuse with aoe skills.

Only thing this teaches MC is that if enemy is a cheater MCs OPness may be not enough to win.

It seems to me that this was pure ego stroking for the "friend" instead of help for MC.

Users who are viewing this thread