The Strongest and Fastest Unlimited Level Up: With the Skills [1000x Exp] and [Level Free], I Broke the Upper Level Limit and Rose to the Top! - Ch. …

Dex-chan lover
This felt like some really weird, really cryptic English, can someone give me the gist of the chapter because I couldn't find it at all other than "Dungeons helped me make friends".

Dex-chan lover
is everything alright guys? this was a rough chapter which i dont think ive seen from your group before

Dex-chan lover
Chapter summerization
After the fight, Sakura and Kamishiro spill some tea to each other, introduce random maid/caretaker character that probably won't be plot relevant until the author wanna do some crazy harem shit
Introducing Iso Miki's older sister, Iso Mika, a worker for Dungeon Center, who's experimenting on dungeons.
Iso Mika and Kamishiro both had a monodialogue about dungeons meaning/existence/value so the pronouns changed halfway kinda
Kamishiro said "Sakura, if ur a player, ur gon get harem cus author said so" then flash some future characters

The end

Dex-chan lover
Translator here.
Yeah this was unreadable to me too, sorry guys

Along with my previous statement, Kamishiroism should be in one straight line, Sakura basically saying Kamishiro and adding ism which means the ideology of the family

The Iso Mika part were not mistake, they just talk vague like that, the male character made an experiment then female ramble at the same time with Kamishiro.
Are you translating manually or using mtl? I'd suggest chatgpt + deepL if you use mtl for better translation

Dex-chan lover
Are you translating manually or using mtl? I'd suggest chatgpt + deepL if you use mtl for better translation
Manually, I don't even know how to download a free crack game online or how to sign up to ChatGPT sadly. Much less those Github thingys

I got a proofreader that I sent the draft to so I kinda overlook the grammar and word choice part but that seems to be backfired for this abomination of a chapter, which I feel ashamed by

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!
Some rough translation work here, but I can't wait for the nextguren.

I honestly thought this is the last chapter (i.e. axed). The way Kamishiro is saying Sakura is going to meet even more interesting people in the future feels like the last episode of an anime season with the 'and the adventure continues' season finale, and no more anime after that (like a No Game, No Life finale).

Dex-chan lover
Oh, whew, when we saw all those potential friends, I thought it was axed

Users who are viewing this thread