The Strongest Banished Saintess Wants to Have a Slow Life in the City! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I wonder why the rating is below 7 when the story and art are good. People really are quick to judge. Thank you for translating this series. It looks promising.

The hero party do seem to have a sudden shift in the way they treat her, which makes me believe they did it out of worry which explains the bullcrap reasons they had. But either way she is the bloody healer and chose to body block that attack causing her to be out for 10 whole days. Instead of acting as her role she instead acted like a vanguard. What if more enemies showed up? All of a sudden they have a battle at hand with no healer. A healer running into an attack would be useless.

Double-page supporter
Attacked from the shadows by a red eyed monster no one else saw and suddenly her companions drop her and there is a red eyed replacement... very suspicious. 🤔

Getting attacked by a monster and laying in bed injured for days and the hero calls it resting. That's quite an amusing reasoning 😒

FYI. I like the story despite the comment. Lol, afraid someone would take it the wrong way.

Dex-chan lover
i think when she's almost dead, the rest of the party dont want to put her in that position again, so they act like that for her safety

if that's what it is, that'd be decent writing

Honestly it was great that she isn't there anymore, what a bunch of useless party members (except for the witch who's damn gorgeous). So they gonna be acting reckless and sht just because they have a healer? It's like people deciding they wanna jump off the roof or go to the jungle just because there's doctors that can treat their injuries. Lol I hope they all get severely injured and the king dissolves their party because they're too trash anyway.

Any spoiler? Is it another mind trick like a manga I read sometime ago, but its the girl who fall victim?

Dex-chan lover
seems promising but needs a proofreader.

I can get where the conversation is going but it really is a jumbled mess that it makes my brain do the same.

still gonna bookmark though.

Dex-chan lover
lol
i rather choose 'Restoration' magic user than 'healer'....
'healing' magic has limit, but 'restoration' basically limitless, it can 'restore' almost anything, sword broken = easy, destroyed body parts = easy...
tho i don't know if she can 'restore' dead people back to before they died...

it seems from the description, either Hero or entire party got brainwashed or something...

Dex-chan lover
@Nematoda more application too.
enemy too stronk?
let's 'restore' them to infancy.

not enough food?
let me go all jesus by feeding a lot of people with some apple and fish(restore it after you use most of it).

not to mention by restoring herself, she's basically immortal. and she asked the mage what's the secret to youthfulness lol.

in reality tho, restoring a person is kinda sketchy. because logically, your brain will also be reverted. so the restored person might have amnesia or something.

hello, I’m the translator for this series, and I apologise for any confusion this series has caused. Neither english nor japanese is my first language, so I had to to ask for a lot of help from a bunch of proofreaders and jtls from my other scans. to clarify the issue with [restoration] and [healing] magic, they are not the same type of magic. In the raws, when she casted the spell [Restoration: restore], it was literally the japanese form(katakana) of the english pronounciation [restoration], followed by the characters for [restore] in japanese. However, [Healers] practice [Healing Magic], which is a different form of magic. The characters for [Healer] is essentially a practitioner of said [Healing Magic], whereas [Restoration Magic], as explained in the manga, is magic turns back time for the physical state of an object(that might be broken). When Rozalie said that Lina was “healing” the tables and chairs, it was because she didn’t know that Lina was using [Restoration Magic] and thought she used [Healing Magic]. What Lina did was not healing the tables or chairs, but instead using [Restoration Magic] to return them to their original forms.
@Mogima @Nematoda

Dex-chan lover
@pluckinglightfromastarlesssky
1st of, thx for your hard work
2nd, i'm sorry if it seems otherwise, but i'm not criticizing your TL. sure the part of why the mage joined is kinda wonky, but besides that, i understand the rest quite easily. me and presumably nematoda was just talking about how overpowered the restoration ability is. with me also saying it's kinda logically impossible IRL.
3rd, i just wanna point out your nickname sounds like one of those chinese VR novel handlename :)

Dex-chan lover
i wanna say theres like, 95% chance of the new party member being a demon with hypnosis abilities, seeing that the mage wasnt affected by it and still treated the mc nicely, im guessing its more of a Enhance feelings hypnosis type of skill, the hero got so worried that he would want out of the party, and the other 2 were already a bit unhappy about her, so yeah it checks out

ty for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread