The Strongest Dull Prince's Secret Battle for the Throne

Dex-chan lover
By the same artist as Shishunki na Adam (which will NEVER EVER BE FINISHED)?
Oh yeah

Dex-chan lover
As someone who have read the latest chapter of the novel, I'll warn everyone who wish for romance development in this manga to throw away that hope to the trash bin.

Have you seen the genre and theme in manga information page? There's harem genre listed. Do you see romance genre listed there? No? That's not a mistake.

Thought he is the mc that will die for people cause they r "kind" even if they r strangers. But i'm wrong. He loves his brother so he isn't being kind to the wrong person for no reason. For the harem, i know a lot of people hate it[i do too cause mc always falls for every single girl he met] but... this mc won't. It is not mindless harem n the first girl is good. *APPROVED*

Am I the only one that got the feeling the MC's little brother had something to do with the crown prince's death? Just the way that the page looked with MC thinking about it and the younger brother's face covered by his hair. And that you can never trust the pure, incredible guys in manga. Or was that just me?

@Kllick thank you for telling me that romance harem situation and is the little brother as pure as they say ? plus i hate finne for some reason

What'd make this even more interesting but maybe not better, would be if at the very end when the brother becomes king, he betrays mc because he is jealos of how finne likes him, it is alos revealed that it was the brother who killed the 1st prince to take the throne. Mc then pulls a ancient magic time reversal magic back to the very 1st chp and we watch as mc gets his revenge and saves the day by becoming the king.

I also feel like inne has had a crush on mc ever since their childhood.

Users who are viewing this thread