The Strongest Dull Prince's Secret Battle for the Throne

I would be genuinely shocked if Leo doesnt turn out to be the one behind the crown prince's death and is in fact some unbelievable (in the literal sense) master of manipulation who has been playing everyone like fiddles.

So wait, from the description the mc is the highest rank adventurer, but because he doesn't wanna die over infighting for the throne decides to back his brother as emperor? I've not read it so maybe they explain it but, am i the only one that thinks that sounds, idk, stupid? Like if the system is as cliche as it usually is, wouldn't just being the highest rank like that pretty much assure no one would fuck with you? I'll have to check it out later i guess, but that description just screams stupid to me.

@Eridian lol he wants freedom he doesn't want to be a king because hes lazy thats literally the story not because hes afraid to die. The description is very false with what I just read up to the current chapter, the saying in the description is mostly a joke because hes the strongest adventurer so why would he die but he'd rather not have the trouble, its a context situation.

Fed-Kun's army
@Eridian
To add a bit more to what Jesotku said....he is on really good terms with his twin brother and thus trying to protect him by making him win.

Double-page supporter
This is great,this is cool,the mc is badass and the harem is noice

Dex-chan lover
I would like to know why does it have an ECCHI tag? Got baited by it hard...
There was only like 1 or 2 panels when the girl clothes got wet and underwear was showing and nothing more...

Group Leader
the art is good, but tbh, the mc got a bit worse (like, did he really have to fall for the girl?)

more gore would be nice

Users who are viewing this thread