The Strongest Dull Prince's Secret Battle for the Throne

Dex-chan lover
Dropping it if FMC won't turn out as scheming villainess. That's would be the only redeeming feature of this manga -_-

@Hejti
reading ahead in the novel, there was a scene where he walks in on Finne and Elna in only their underwear. There's also the accident in the hot spring where he ends up in the female section and witnesses heaven. But basing from the monthly release, i doubt if it'd ever reach that point
Also super spoiler, only click of you no longer care about the series
Zandra dies in ch277, Gordon dies in ch373

He himself said he couldnt keep his mother and brother safe if they wanted to escape. Is he a powerful SS adventurer? Yes. Is he a god? No. He couldn't take on the kingdom by himself (almost as if there are four OTHER SS adventurers at least) if one of his siblings became the ruler and wanted his immediate family dead. I mean the explanation is on the same page as him saying he didn't want to die. Did you just stop reading after that sentence?

Fed-Kun's army
A bunch of privileged nobles going around and doing stuff is kind of boring.

Group Leader
the plot...has no plot
the novel is also way too long and it took everyone forever to start dying off

interesting, a harem manga on mangadex with a rating near 8. don't see many of these anymore. most harem mangas have like 7.3 at most and many are at mid to high 6. Should be an interesting read.

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm starting to get tired of these short chapters that are getting uploaded. I liked it when it was a full chapter not short chapters like it this know. It might be b/c they have caught up to the raw's and are slowing down or something like that.

Skipped a bunch of the text and could still follow. Got bored and realized it's too word heavy for simple stuff. Still don't know why there is a harem tag. I saw finne and the knight girl btw he just doesn't show interest.

Fed-Kun's army
it's pretty above the standard fantasy stuff imo. you don't see political fights much in manga like this one, I like it.

ngl, leo seem kinda sus, maybe it's just me but having such a positive attitude, hmmm let's see

either that or crown prince is alive and staging smth

Users who are viewing this thread