The Strongest Dull Prince's Secret Battle for the Throne

Dex-chan lover
Ugh I bought the official english chapters and the dialogue is unbearably stiff, how tf can scanlators do better than supposed professionals oof.

Been reading this one up to about chapter 40, so far I can say this series is pretty good. Nothing special but it’s enjoyable. One thing I like is how even though the main character’s other secret identity is a super high ranking adventurer who can use crazy magic he can’t just always depend on them to solve problems. So far things have been going a little too smoothly so I’m hoping for some kind of tragedy for more tension.

Why do I get the distinct feeling he's not fooling anyone and the prince with glasses and eldest princess genuinely are setting up MC to take over regardless of his desire? They way too happy for being told he's being given the reward position also unless they see something contrary to how they actively treat him in his presence.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone going to keep going with this manga? The story's good, and Finne is tops--but Bookwalker's DRM can go straight to Hell.

Users who are viewing this thread