The Strongest Earthbound Spirit and the Guy With No Spiritual Sense

The scariest part is.....I hoped he finished taking his shit and didn't stop halfway.

This is really a fun one. Hope the author will get more attention

I noticed the artstyle was similar to My Hero Academia, so I looked in my volumes for the assistants names and one of them is named Ikeda. 99% sure that's the guy who drew this
Interesting manga, with longer chapters that would be a great serialization

On the one hand the art is fantastic and I love comedy horror, on the other hand I'm not sure if it'll be romance, and the guy's an adult and the ghost is 12.

MAN! This is so good, I'm really having fun reading it. All I want for christmasts is another chapter of this manga, I'm so excited for the next one

Fed-Kun's army
Really, really boring. Avoids doing anything particularly interesting or controversial, which automatically makes it good in a catalog of actual shit somehow.

Group Leader
@kyself
What kind of manga were you expecting when you started reading this. Not every literature has to be some revolutionary and controversial shit. This is simply a short format series, not some award winning manga.

Fed-Kun's army
@slime_sleeper
gbsuv5.jpg

I understand corona and all, but holy shit. Stop updating with genuinely pointless chapters. Go back to the plot, stupid author. I genuinely enjoyed this but waiting 25 days for "Happy new year!"
Goodbye, actually good series.

I swear the author just wrote whatever was in his mind until now and is taking 2 months to think of something lol

Users who are viewing this thread