The Strongest Manager in History

Double-page supporter
The monsters finally had the gall and confidense to demand to see the hunter's managers lol
Must've been a shitty service for them

Interesting premise, but the translation quality really took a dive since the translator changed... will no longer follow this series. The poor translation is really annoying.

this manga is a joke; shit art and the characters don't even know what roles they are playing 4/10 not recommended

This is a good read, the art is actually good not that bad like what the others say, the only thing that I would say bad is the blood effects....its does not feel right the title meh, i know its cringe...but the story I like it...there are some confusion in the team but it is cool

Group Leader
Uh....Feeling like a boss. Complaining about the translation when it's free then you better pay them if you want better translation. We are lucky enough that someone picked up this series or else it will stay at chapter 8 where it got dropped because no one support them.

Idk man, looks like all the girls around him likes him, pretty sure this needs a harem tag

Group Leader
The damn cliffhanger!!! Dang it!
Just want to correct the translation, noona is for boys calling older girls. Unnie is for girls calling older girls. So im a bit confused when the girls called the older one as noona because it's for boys.

Group Leader
Ah yes, the dunning kruger effect. the effect that 100% of isekai-hating neckbeard mangadex users are being afflicted by to this day.

Group Leader
Yeah gona drop this, the translation is meh, and I really can't take the constant begging for money...

It's alright, could be more original. Doesn't feel like it brings anything new to the table. About as good as the average isekai.

I think this is pretty underrated, maybe not highest quality but better than nothing. So far pretty enjoyable, fits right in my standards. Thanks for the updates :)

Sevastopol is the largest city in Crimea. It is located in the Ukraine, though it's under Russian control after they took over Crimea. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sevastopol

It isn't a city in California.

Group Leader
the joke

kimagure’s head

Next you’re gonna tell me Shanghai isn’t in Australia

Users who are viewing this thread