The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest

Dex-chan lover
@Aureliano Honestly considering he is actually a 120+ year old purposely reincarnated Sage (unlike what happens usually) that pretty much got the base to be even more powerful and knows exactly the power difference he has to the people now I think in my opinion he is allowed to being smug :p Doesn't help that the stuff he still considers normal is ... not normal any more.

... I fear the moment when it finally clicks for him that they actually do consider
his old self to be some kind of god :p (unless my guess is wrong and that is a Red Herring, didn't read the Novel)

Dex-chan lover
Wait a sec. Is this still considered an isekai despite the fact that it's basically in the future of his own world?

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it's not an "alternative" world, which isekai usually means. :eek:

Double-page supporter
how did any records of any gods or whatever survive if humanity was wiped out 5FKING000 years ago?
5000 years is too long for anyones image to still be alive, unless the dragons were chatty but according to his story they weren't even in good terms with humanity and he wiped them out too, along with the demons and many others.
Seriously man, author doing this to justify the shet he does to make MC the best in everything.
It's KIRITO-KUN AND HIS ARMY OF SIDE CHICKS YET AGAIN

The main character is one dimensional whose resting facial expression is smug. the side characters are barely more than window dressing, and the enemies are literally just chaff made for the sole purpose of showing off the main smug boy and just how great he is. F&%*#@% subjugated you mary god damn sue.

Dex-chan lover
@greyhud90 since humanity is still there, either the dragon is exaggerating and there's some survivor, or some god recreated humanity from scratch in that time span.
the former is more believable, no?

and considering that there's actually some religion irl with almost 5k years of history, i say it's not too much of a stretch for his image to remain.

The MC is not just OP.. He knows everything, he can do enything, and no one can even scratch him..
And since he is the MC all the other characters are like "If It is him, that's ok, lets not think too much about it".
Aside from that, the story is plain and too fast paced. They don't explain much of anything, so It's a total mess. :s
But hey ~ at least the art is pretty... :D

I had time without reading a manga so disgusting, disgusting it is small is a ***. As people can forget their roots and betray the poor second brother in a world where the first is the one who takes everything is born with some luck and a powerful character takes away his place. It's sad. I want to say much more but it is useless. Poor second brother.

So uh why is this listed as an isekai when the MC did not go over to another world, he just reincarnated back into his own world and like isn't the main thing about isekai is that someone is transported/reincarnated from one world to another?

Fed-Kun's army
I know the story is so-so at best, i knoe that mc is a know-it-all broken character, but i dunt care this is my kind of good trash and i love it

So, fun fact: Leyline is read "Dragon Vein" in japanese. All of the mentions of "Dragon Veins" in chapter 15 should probably be changed to "Leyline" instead.

I learned that from Outlaw Star! Best Series.

Users who are viewing this thread