The Strongest Savior's Second Chance

Group Leader
The manga has been doing an insanely good job adapting the novel so far, except
the controversial MC claim of power of friendship during the climax
which isn't in the novel... wonder why the change, might be that Japan loves it 🤔 even tho the international audience mostly despise it. As of the last chapter in 2020 (Chapter 27), it has finished adapting novel book 1! Looking forward to how it improves upon book 2, which is admittedly kinda dull in comparison.

Onwards to 2021! Happy New Year everyone! 🎊

Double-page supporter
Decent story. So far, the writer is doing a good job of having the world diverge from the original time line due to the main characters action in ways that the main character didn't expect.

He actually yelled, "Power of friendship!" in the middle of battle. Unironically, since this isn't a comedy. That's the level of story you're getting if you decide to waste time on this.

My goodness, MC is quite a bit dumb, the childhood friend is a walking troupe of cliché. The MC didn't even try to rise his funds, if he was a swordsman in the past he should really focused into magic this time except for the body training.
I understand the trope my childhood friend is a heavenly talented individual yay, but he should at least have advantages of mana and whatnot.
This is an open book, you can see way clearly what is coming, at least Tsuyokute New Saga is more unpredictable. Don't waste your time if you already read two or more "back to the past to redo life" books.

i remember a while ago read reincarnation manga like this
anyone know the title? the mc tell his parents that he was reincarnated, i thought it was this manga but it's not

https://mangadex.org/title/19589/hiraheishi-wa-kako-wo-yumemiru
this is the manga you’re looking for @dlwlrmaaa IDK how to mention LOL long time lurker

Users who are viewing this thread