The Strongest Warlord Goes to School

Dex-chan lover
- bullies would escalate and relentlessly try to get revenge if their prey surprisingly bites back
Koreans really like this cliche huh.

Dex-chan lover
maybe it started with the 5th chapter because the previous 4 are just original MC getting his ass kicked and the warlord kicking asses?

Fed-Kun's army
Haven't read it. The description makes it sound like the MC is dead. So? I think I'll pass. Anyone want to spoil it for me and tell me if the MC died? Sounded like an alien stole his body (and shitty life) while original guy just disappeared into samsara.

Dex-chan lover
This ain't no warlord this is a pleb, warlord having a weak heart ain't fit to be one

As the first person that tried translating this long ago over at leviatan (before i ghosted them), lemme just say, this shit sucks. I honestly don’t know what possessed me to make me try tling it. But i hope these new people enjoy it?

It’s even more stupid due to the fact that
his spirit is pulled out of his body, and from how far id gotten in the raws, i did not see anything about what happened to the original spirit in the body. They just completely dump that part in the trash.

YEEES Finally someone picked it up i thought it got discontinued but here it is traslated by a savior

Fed-Kun's army
@Drumstick
author should have made the memories of warlord synchronised with the high school kid.
Well, that's a generic soul transferring thing that chinese manhuas follow.

The 1st manhwa ever i considered trash.
The length of each chapter similar to manhua that released twice a week.

Users who are viewing this thread