The Strongest Wizard Becomes a Countryside Guardsman After Taking an Arrow to the Knee

That must've been one hell of an arrow to dealt such critical damage to the mage with strongest in the title.
Good thing that he can recover..? So the story is him gradually relaxing and making the guard job into a permanent one?

Personally i quite liked the art style and the story. But i hate seeing the female bitchying around the main lead like he's some kind of rare man or whatever. I mean yes he's sure rare but still..

It's like monsters wait to attack the village until they know the mc has shown up.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 2, is the dog going to stay a dog? don't want another "surprise i am a loli too" moment. Let dogs being dogs.

Double-page supporter
If he names that dog/wolf on the cover Fenrir, I'm dropping out of principle. If it turns into a loli, I'll reconsider.

@alaudae Isn't "dog being a dog" the new way of subverting the reader's expectation? At this point I'm surprised every time an animal companion doesn't turn into something more fuckable.. Then again there's that actual horse fucking manga too.

EDIT: "Femme". Uh oh, that and the twin tails (on a fucking wolf lmao) are giving me serious "will turn into a loli" vibes. Either that or MC wont mind going full furry.

Gating chapter releases behind a Patreon is bordering on profiteering behavior. This is HIGHLY questionable and should be reconsidered by the scanlators. It's lawsuit territory.

@Carnage
depends on what they are talking about when they say horse,
actual hentai? I know several
actual horse in non hentai? I have no idea outside of monster girls and centaurs and even then I cant remember the exact mangas
horse turn human? Jichou shinai Motoyuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game
and
Shinka no Mi

@NKato
its a VERY legal grey area, if they have the chapter done and its behind patreon, that's sue territory, but if they just have the translation... thats FAR harder to sue over, as the translation its possible to fall under fair use or in the same legal area as fair use, but realistically no one will go after you and take it to court because the threat will be enough.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, re-directing people to your webpage with ads is obnoxious, but understandable, but listing a chapter as available and then showing a "Sike! Only if you pay me first!" page is pretty shitty.

It's much closer to a gangster racket, ransom behavior, or a third rate upsales tactic then anything else. I'm strongly debating blacklisting this group outright. I don't want to deal with this kind of crud when I'm only here for a relaxing read.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
@frungy I totally get you brother, it's outright scummy going so far, I usually only block snipers, but this guys are just way too greedy for my taste... And it seems that kirei won't keep translating this manga, goes i gotta go read it somewhere else now :/

Wow putting chapter behind a pay wall felt like the chapter is being held hostage

Users who are viewing this thread