The Struggle of Being Reincarnated as the Marquess's Daughter: I'll Deal with What's Coming to Me! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

my partner went from a high body fat percentage to a very low body fat percentage in a month and half so it can be done but they could also ran over 10 miles a week,,,,at least make her weight loss period a bit longer damn

At least there was no magic fat melting

just a mONTH!? omg I need her routine please i weigh 157lbs and i got some pudge i’ve been trying my hardest since the month started

Fed-Kun's army
in a MONTH??? wow she worked her BUTT off!!! LITERALLY!!! they said as much but dang....

thank you for the updates!!!

MONTH???

well, my weight fluctuates by about 20kgs in a matter of 6 months. well, it just naturally happens to me. I go from around 60kg in the summer then 80kg max in the winter. I don't exercise at all(my only method of exercise is my 30-minute walk daily to school)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah...this world needs to have magic or that level of weight loss would be physically impossible. Don’t they say it’s only healthy to lose like 5 pounds a month? Plus the excess skin wouldn’t just disappear. She’d look like a saggy sludge monster after losing that much fat.

On the bright side, I’m very excited to see Kyles response to the new skinny her

Dex-chan lover
Where can I get me a month's worth of weight loss like that?? Reincarnate me pls. Isekai me rn

Dex-chan lover
@Justking14
It depends on the bmi and general bone and fat levels of a person's body, the maximum safe limit is around 10 pounds for someone around 300 poinds though if i remember right, less than that it drops every 20 or so pounds, the skin thing is true however it is possible to lose say 30 pounds and the body handle it fine, provided it wasn't all located in the same spot on your body, hence the need for proper exercising.

Double-page supporter
It's time like these where you know the mangaka has been skinny their entire life, lmao.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Jesus...

There is no conceivable way she could have lost all that weight in the time mentioned. If they had implied a year later, perhaps. 6 months? that would be seriously pushing it (maybe with constant training and strict control of calories).

One month? NO fucking way. It had me laughing though; clearly the manga artist never had to diet & exercise in his/her entire life.

magic exists in her world her diet is proof of it, in just one month and she is not only thin, but she hasn't had skin extension problems, sigh I wish it were the same in this world😊 i should probably have an isekai reincarnation experience too😎

Users who are viewing this thread