The Struggle of Being Reincarnated as the Marquess's Daughter: I'll Deal with What's Coming to Me! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Haha what a joke... If losing that much pounds in a month was possible, and healthy, it would be known... Thank you author for being skinny, but please don't use an overweight main character if you aren't able to know how it feels...

Dex-chan lover
All people on a diet to slim down out there.
Behold! The result of persistent healthy diet and exercise for one month!
Do not give up, your body will not betray you!!

wow....that 1 month super slimming diet may be the most unbeliveable thing in this. Diff world reincarnation seems more plausible than that xD

Dex-chan lover
Really cheap to completely gloss over the weight loss in a single page.

My and my extra pandemic pounds came here for the angry magical weight loss comments and we were not disappointed.

I wish they could have plump characters without the body shame. I knew it was coming, but it is always dissapointing.

lmao 1 month???? i really wish we could at least have chubby protagonists whos' weight isn't the butt of a joke. some kind of transformation seems reasonable to me, especially since i can't imagine reincarnating or remembering your past life not coming with some kind of identity crisis, but going from fat and "ugly" to skinny and oh-so-suddenly gorgeous is really disheartening

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I like her new design, we don't have enough short and black-haired MC in our manga <3
If I can only lose 1/10 of what she lost, I want to know how btw 😁

Contributor
Manga characters being able to effortlessly go from overweight chubby characters to slim and sexy in two pages gotta be a top pet peeve of mine, same thing that happens in one of Cheating Men Must Die’s arcs. At least try and make it seem like a tiny bit believable of a process if you aren’t gonna have it be something that the protag struggles to do.
(I say this as someone with a bmi of under 18)

Dex-chan lover
Fmc lost way too much weight, she'd if realistically done would be anemic, vitamin deficient and have massive skin flaps.

Also Kyle wouldnt be this nice to her so soon, he was literally abused his whole life by her and thats not gonna repair basically ever.

Users who are viewing this thread