The Struggle of Being Reincarnated as the Marquess's Daughter: I'll Deal with What's Coming to Me! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it makes sense to "remake" dresses into plushies, when the value of one dress is 100 times higher than a few plushies that can be made from the material from the dress

well, the dress itself has no worth because if its "sold" as it is then her whole plan will be found out by her parents
the value of said dress has multiplied infinitely by remaking them into anything because each of them worth zero, heck selling them as handkerchief works too

@darekpawlo it doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense or not; the point is to sell the dresses but since they're obvious noble outfits and ones she wore quite often, people (and mostly her family) would recognize them and ask questions. If she cut the fabric to change its form, it's way less suspicious, even if she gain less

Dex-chan lover
That's a very fast diet! Is she Neptune who is able to burn all her calories by transforming?

Dex-chan lover
You can lose a lot of weight in a month or two, more than you'd think (I panicked my doctor when I did it unintentionally because it's not healthy). But your flesh ain't bouncing back that quick. She'd be an empty balloon. Then again she's in loose clothing. Then again she's 'glowing' and no you're not glowing after that kind of change.

nothing here makes sense
- remaking the dresses??? Just sell them in another town instead of cutting expensive craftsmanship to pieces
- weightloss : why skip only a month when we havent been given a reference of time at all .lets say shes 30kg overweght. now shes losing what...a kg a day? thats about 210000cal in a month. she has the metabolism of a fucking strongman contestant in full training mode. her skin should look like a deflated waterbaloon
-cheaper food: really? you live in a mansion that needs a staff of 10+ people to be maintained and you worry about what 5 people eat to save money?

@Cylos
I'm just glad that the weight loss process was quick. Imagine all the stretched chapters with this type of writing. It could have been way worse.

@Cylos
Well, on the individual food of people, they might be really expensive, especially if it is expensive food 3 times a day per person.
I know the weighloss is rushed, can't say much there.
I think remaking the dresses was necessary to resize the dress or so I believe. Can't see why they would need to remake them, maybe they rushed this part too or I missed something.
Also, what do you mean about the staff and 5 people and what they eat in comparison? Asking just to make sure.

Users who are viewing this thread