The Survival Story of the Sword King in Another World - Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
The newbie hero is going to cockblock us next chapter or two with his pacifist preaching.
I hope I'm wrong though.

Thanks a lot guys! I made a donation through PayPal but it's weird because I can only find the series in mangadex and not on the asura webpage.

Dex-chan lover
Atisse, delicate as an orchid, fair as a cherry blossom, the personification of feminine grace and also... a dude.
Tall as a willow, slender as a reed, a dude.
Radiant in mage vestments, dude.
The sun dips low in a rosy sky, secateurs buzz, Atisse is a dude.

On an unrelated note, finally someone acknowledges that MC was basically living the life of DOOM SLAYER for like 22 years, so he probably isn't right in the head.

Am I the only one who giggled like an idiot throughout this whole chapter?! It feels JUST like Solo Leveling when his power was first revealed. I NEED the next chapter!

@MisterXiado
while you're also not earning money to cover it?

You got that wrong. In decent countries you get still paid during holidays. That said, I recently learned that the 27 paid days of vacation per year in my country is still on the lower side 😕

Raw provider, what on earth are you guys talking about? This is not a tank, you can find all raws free online, funbe, newtoki etc. Just say you want donations instead of making up lies.

Users who are viewing this thread