The Survival Story of the Sword King in Another World - Ch. 56

The situation of "unending" monsters probably triggered some PTSD on him. I wouldn't be surprised if he went bat shit crazy at least just flr a qhile until the other 2 get him under sane conditions.

He never had to fight continuesly for longer than 5 seconds against a monster (he considered that blue hair guy a human). After a certain amount of time he got back to how he was in the rock mountain because it was familiar for him. And then dude went berserk

Double-page supporter
holy sh!t didn't think we'd see him again
8bb68f5546c9eeaae28a54f228fdef2ffc74753c1a42908c0b1bbe6ca8d00904.png

Although it may seem sudden for the character "flip", I think two things are at play: first, MC still thinks the opponent is an other worlder like him, which would explain MC's desire to remove him. Second, the onslaught of enemies may have triggered something in him from his 22 years of isolation and nonstop killing monsters. I think those two factors combined may explain his shift.

I really, REALLY hate the kid that mc is protecting. Should've just broke his legs the first time they met and he would've never been in this predicament.

Dex-chan lover
i really hope MC snaps, he needs to stop being pushed around by everyone, at every step in his journey he has always been pushed around by people 1/10000 his strength, he needs to stand up for himself.

Double-page supporter
@MrFakOff Feladd, HanBin, Eric are all names for the MC.
Ryu Han Bin is his real name. The name that he had on earth.
Eric Garrune is the name he used when he was an adventurer with the first party.
Feladd is his name that he uses as a Valterian Warrior.

@lionfromnorth @PotatoZero This isn't the first time he has gone crazy. Remember when he was working as a construction worker after he left the first party. He was going to kill a kid because they call him weird. He was extremely paranoid at the time of being found out that he was an other worlder since he thought that the people he cared about would be slaughtered because of him. There have been a few times when he has been on edge, but most of it was shown between the time he left the Buckman party and the time Atis found him again.

Dex-chan lover
@GodlyWodahs First of all, they're roughly the same age. Second of all, he's also a victim of this whole setting, where he was abducted by the demon god and set out on a mission to kill the protector goddesses of this world. Third of all, he's literally a plot device. I bet you that in the next couple of chapters, he'll be the one to bring back the MC's "humanity" and tell him to calm the fuck down.

Which goes to show the problem with your thinking. You just want the MC to brute force through everything. Why didn't he just kill the noble and all the guards? Why can't he just kill everything that stands in his way? First of all, it would make a really shit story. Second of all, it would just not be in his character. You want the MC to break the guy's legs even though he honestly hasn't been doing anything really bad? He has followed the crappy guidance system - reach level 20 and then register for the guild. He's clearly naive, but you want the MC to break his legs for not understanding the trickery and absolute horror that is this world that he's been in for a few weeks at most? That's you wanting this to just be a crap power trip story.

Fed-Kun's army
Regarding the raw provider:
As an American, the concept of "going on holiday for 2-3 weeks" is completely alien to me. It's like "wait, you can afford to take that much time away from work, supposedly to do something enjoyable which will cost money, while you're also not earning money to cover it?"

well its not his fault that he is dangerous as his guide line was broken so his personanlity was changed so much

This chapter gave me chillsss

@MisterXiado what if he is traveling? Or maybe the safe route he uses to send raws is on his works computer? Man tbh you just sound like a spoiled brat.

Users who are viewing this thread