The Survival Story of the Sword King in Another World - Ch. 56

Yall are my fuckin heroes, you've picked up literally every series ive been reading that got dropped by others and your work is A+, for real

Double-page supporter
aren't you tired of being nice? don't you just wanna go apeshit

Double-page supporter
This means our MC got a new weapon? A big ass weapon? NICE!

Dex-chan lover
@degenerateafro
Yes, he's gone depressed and paranoid before, but it's more internal. By that I mean his craziness was directed towards himself, not other people. He may tried to harm other people, but it's due to the intense pressure he felt inside, while in this one it's like he's letting his craziness out and don't care about it.
And there's a compelling reason for his previous episode, while somehow this time his craziness surfaced even though there's been even more stressing situations before where he can keep his happy-go-lucky attitude.

Huge Ass BOSS surfacing in the arena: "Why.... WHY DO I HEAR BOSS MUSIC?????"
Han Bin: "Hello there m'lady"

Aggregator gang
@MisterXiado os paid vacation not a thing in the US ? Damn dude...

Dudes I think you are forgetting that the moment otherworlders kill people the system has some kind of effect on them, so if he kills the no-balls dude thinking he is otherworlder he might go on a rampage an kill lots of people and that would send him on a shit trip full of shit, but it would be a hell of an arc if he did do it.
On the other side it's possible that cause his system is bugged it trigger his batshit mode, after he killed the otherworld dude last arc, when he fights otherworlders(or thinks he is)

Fed-Kun's army
Damn...... Han Bin is too OP.... I really wish to know his exact level...... The lvl 1 hell hound was like lvl 80 monster...... Han Bin level maybe beyond 200 or 300

Was waiting for a chapter like this, it didn't make sense that Hanbin would be so passive all the time given his experiences in the training hell before. I don't expect he'll kill the guy, but if he does my guess is he'll be immune to the addictive effect of the system (remember when it said people with the system will become addicted to killing if they kill once). He'll either be immune because his system is broken, or more likely he'll be immune because he's already developed such a bloodlust back in that training hell that he probably won't even feel the system's effect. The guy will probably die from the boss falling on him or something dumb like that.

@Piyush123 Hanbin's level was theorized to be around 300 or 400 iirc, someone added up his stats and came to that conclusion.

the only reasons he is going crazy now is because he has to take care of this dumb stupid shit and a lack of atisse

Users who are viewing this thread