The Survival Story of the Sword King in Another World - Ch. 58

Aggregator gang
Attise is looking more and more female to point it’s starting to bother me, he is male, why are they making him more and more girly for? Fine when it was a certain level but it getting worse is what’s bad and why I can’t continue to condone it...

Double-page supporter
@rufioh
Feladd, HanBin, Eric are all names for the MC.
Ryu Han Bin is his real name. The name that he had on earth.
Eric Garrune is the name he used when he was an adventurer with the first party.
Feladd is his name that he uses as a Valterian Warrior.

Won't him killing a person from that world have no effect since he's still lvl 5 while it's only helpfull to kill them when you're lvl120+?

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer it is a bullshit. But also realistic. Even nowadays dumb people didn't hesitate to attack someone (even though he is strong) who is not hostile to them. These weakass attack that someone because they don't want to look weak. Too prideful indeed. In this case, money could ruling everything. That is the gist of it

Fed-Kun's army
@Mewples

The author meant to create Androgynous person, since the dragons are "genderless" and more often than not (in book) Androgynous person are leaning towards the feminine side. However, everything just up to the artist and author, they do what they want with their creation also maybe it's kinda like a hint to ya know ... Like cliche story "I've fall for you so I decided to be a girl so I could marry you or something" lol

Dex-chan lover
survival-of-the-sword-cock-king.png

Dex-chan lover
Man I've also read the translations for this chapter from another group and the translations are so different it's jarring.
Really can't tell who's right.

Is it me or Atisse is looking more and more feminine? Ephyr and Atisse almost looks like each other too.

I know that Atisse was already feminine looking already but before it wasn't as much as now. Atisse still looked like a dude back then but now he just doesn't 😕

Aggregator gang
@Straborvsky Well he got more female like tho...it was consistent before but his eyes got bigger etc etc
......that’s just sad...in so many ways, very cringe 😬

Dex-chan lover
Is Leslie a new potential member for the party? If Luxin also joins the main cast that would be a cool 5 people group.

Users who are viewing this thread