The Survival Story of the Sword King in Another World - Ch. 62

Only the 1st page is HQ. The rest is blurred. How to fix?

I already set to Original Image. It doesn't work.

Double-page supporter
Why can't they just be friends. :'(

Thanks, Asura Scans. You're doing gods' work. <3

Double-page supporter
Damn thats tough, all them people just got game ended.

Dex-chan lover
now MC is gonna have to kill one hand, hopefully he doesn't puss out

So for anyone who's read the novel, do you happen to know the reason why the mask guy is being such a hardhead to the MC? As he just said, the mask guy saw his Lv. 5 status before so he can't be considered an otherworlder but I still don't get why he's now trying to kill him. Spoilers please! :D

@BlueCatMage "So for anyone who's read the novel, do you happen to know the reason why the mask guy is being such a hardhead to the MC? As he just said, the mask guy saw his Lv. 5 status before so he can't be considered an otherworlder but I still don't get why he's now trying to kill him. Spoilers please! :D"

I haven't read the novel, but the reason he is after him so hard is because he now knows for certain that he's an otherworlder. He knows this because in chapter 10 and 11 when he met him, he was suspicious of him right off the bat, due to noticing him trying to read his level. He tried to test him, but found out he was a level 5, which supposedly meant he couldn't be an otherworlder.

In chapter 57, the guy he sent to investigate the prison the main character was held in delivered his report. He had photos of the MC casually killing monsters much higher than his level. The investigator also told the Inquisitor that he had easily killed boss monsters and even the Queen boss monster. That's waaaaaay above what a level 5 can do and automatically means he must be an otherworlder.

Fed-Kun's army
@BlueCatMage
He has hatred towards other worlder who came and started massacre............ For hatred towards mc he was just suspicious of him and nothing else
han bin in ch 63 will have fight with him and will be defeated at first go the masked level is around 120 plus goddess blessing

MC better to not break a sweat at all fighting this so called inquisitor. If so, then MC 22 years is just useless, weak, lame and not worth it at all.

Dex-chan lover
sure nice being brain dead insquitor, you don't have to use your brain lol

@CyberianGinseng - Thanks for the info! I completely forgot about the guy who went too the prison as a spy and then made the report to him. XD

@Piyush123 - You know, even considering all of that, I'm sure the MC is still far stronger than him. Just annoying to see the two of them fight when they technically have the same common enemy. ¬_¬

Fed-Kun's army
Here is han bin level if someone wants to know
currently in korean site it's announced that han bin level is around 169, he is literally a demigod

Fed-Kun's army
@BlueCatMage
Yeah it's pretty annoying if they work together they can literally defeat those so called rathnian heroes, who has caged the Goddess. This two could be an unstoppable force.

Users who are viewing this thread