The Survival Story of the Sword King in Another World - Ch. 64

Omg bruv main reason i want this dude to be dead like a dog is his face is too handsome for a mob 😂

Given that our MC is the pinnacle of a kinesthetic learner, its possible that he may learn to awaken & controle his aura consciously or just become a mindless beast.

Misunderstandings are just stacking up all around. Do many OtherWorlders actually even perceive altered reality as Zhang Luxin or is it a result of actually having the Omphalos Shard in him.

The artwork & fight scenes in this chapter were gorgeous, but it just feels like arc is dragging on.

Amazing scantlation as always Asura Scans.

Dex-chan lover
shouldn't their goal be closing the dungeon?... why are they stopping?

I'm really beginning to dislike those two. The mc would be so much more interesting if not for them, as would the story.

Dex-chan lover
i'm beginning to hate everyone in this story to be honest, this whole prison arc has easily been he worst arc so far

@Owyn I'm sure they weren't expecting to see an otherworlder with an Ormphalus Blessing that they probably very easily sensed. Since the only basis they have so far on otherworlders with Ormphalus Blessings was Alejandro, someone like that can't be allowed to get outside (with an artifact btw), because it'd be a massacre. They have literally no information to believe otherwise, and he's standing among tons of dead bodies.
In other news, the author's been making it obvious that the high inquisitor's this powerful from the beginning, and Hanbin hasn't even fought anyone with a complete blessing before this, so I'm not surprised at this turn of events. It's a very textbook scenario of technique + power vs raw power.

Dex-chan lover
This is rather sad. He at least wanted to maintain his morals and try to be a good guy. Now he's a murderous monster because of her. I kind of do hope that she dies.

@Mystery0000 It literally started with chapters of him stuck in a hellscape with no possibility of escape other than suicide. Do you want to give up? Remember how close he was to choosing suicide?

Dex-chan lover
I, like you all have begun hating Attise and Wyvern lady. Smh man, the last few chapters all I've been doing is complaining / hoping they don't get in the way again. And now they're probably going to beat the last remaining bit of reason out of our unfortunate otherworlder here--who actually kind of grew on me after a while.

Its a pretty shitty situation overall ain't it.

feels good seeing a proper slugfest between mc and green turtle lookin dude
also poor otherworlder who thinks he's a hero in his mind

holy shit bruh, you guys saying he's better without the 2 dragon waifu, how much of a pitiful existence do you want the MC be :(

Greetings Reader! Here for this chapter's comment section you will commonly find 3 types of comments! To simplify as to what these comments are, here is a list!

1. "Dammit, stop wasting time with the sides, especially those blasted dragons! LET US SEE THE MC FIGHT ALREADY AGAINST THIS BLONDY!"

2. "Ah, poor guy, wanted to be the hero but is now a monster. Hey at least the design is pretty nice!"

3. " The red head is a guy. The red head is a guy. The red head is a guy. The red head is a guy. The red head is a guy. The red head is a guy. The red head is a guy. The red head is a guy. The red head is a guy. The red head is a guy. The red head is a guy. GOD WHY IS HE SO HOT?!?!"

Aggregator gang
That damn smug smile on the inquisitor's face makes every fiber of my being want to punch his face

@0000000 It's not a reference to that, since Auto-Hunting/Auto-Macro, is a staple feature in KR/CN MMOs these days...

@DrPop Dude, I don't think you know what the word "filler" really means...Everything here is part of the source material(novel), nothing useless or new was added in.

Oh so he'll get killed by hanbin's team mates huh, pretty ironic and weirdly familiar

Double-page supporter
Are people just ignoring the fact that Zhang-lu Xin kept enough sanity even after getting drugged with 850mg of Omphalos Blessing, and being fed a shard, to heal a Rathnian while Leslie went insane with just 54mg.

Dex-chan lover
When you're trying to do a pacifist playthrough but accidentally killed one annoying enemy: You are now in genocide route.

Users who are viewing this thread