The Survival Story of the Sword King in Another World - Ch. 64

Aggregator gang
Man, he is doped up both Mc(beast mode) and Fanboy(joy of killing).
Next chapter: unlucky confrontation, not a fight I wanna see but kinda wanna see.

@degenerateafro yep, if survives this arc worthy of leveling up from mc fanboy to an actual little bro. A new future comrade perhaps?

@degenerateafro has an underrated comment:
Are people just ignoring the fact that Zhang-lu Xin kept enough sanity even after getting drugged with 850mg of Omphalos Blessing, and being fed a shard, to heal a Rathnian while Leslie went insane with just 54mg.

I hope Zhang-lu gains enough clarity to talk down the MC's friends.

Fed-Kun's army
Welp, He might have turned into a monster but was still able to think somewhat properly. Though, I have mixed feelings about the next upcoming fight between him and the two. @warriorg - Hopefully they are able to but we never know until the next chapter.

Maybe theres some Omphalos Blessing in this manhwa since I can't stop reading it.

At least rip off a piece of the inquisitors face so he has a reason to wear the mask

@Antaury The mask serves to hide his level and perhaps even other info about him I would presume. Hence the reason that all the other worlders are super surprised at learning his true level after they break/remove his mask.

Users who are viewing this thread