The Survival Story of the Sword King in Another World - Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
"you evil otherworlder, how dare you defend yourself against people trying to kill you! you're evil for killing them!" literally this entire series. people constantly try to kill otherworlders but otherworlders of course can't kill them because then they would be evil.

Double-page supporter
Welp a chapter of nothingness, well thank for the translation as nonetheless.

Double-page supporter
This chapter felt like a massive asspull to set up this "tragedy"

Dex-chan lover
Too much unnecessary drama and nonsensical tragedy, these beings can flip mountain but some scrub pulling a sword behind them was left unnoticed.
I guess the author got too comfortable with these shitty drama while keep pushing his heroic ideals and tragedy since zhang luxin showed up. Now I wonder if it is the same way in the novel, after reading great mage 4000 years i concluded that manhwa author has so much power that they can literally make their own plot and add any characters that they want. I need spoiler, and the difference between the novel and the manhwa, if those indeed exists.

well, i only care about han bin, fuck this shounen MC with plot armors.

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomer The problem is that countless otherworlders have shown only malevolence and violence to the Rathnians. Only a tiny amount of otherworlders have been innocent/not wacko because of the drug that gets injected into them when an otherworlder kills a Rathnian. MC hasn't killed people yet because he is simply too strong to need to kill them whereas a new otherworlder might get jumped by bandits or something and kill one by accident which gets them hooked on the drug causing a spiral into addiction and violence.

I feel like in an attempt to make the story more interesting it's having a lot of shit just shoved down it's throat and not doing it very well, Like it went from a dude who had to learn to survive in a hostile world after a traumatizing experience and now there's layers of religious persecution, political corruption and some shadow organization with plot armor for days.

Just because another annoying extra character, it's become complicated drama *sigh 🙄
Yeah this fag !!
Screenshot-20201111-130554-2.png

Users who are viewing this thread