The Survival Story of the Sword King in Another World - Ch. 65

Daaamn this chapters bad. 100% unnecesary. it feels bad knowing that everything that follows could had solved if the no-name shit had kept still for a minute. And is it just me or the art got worse?

When a man eating tiger 🐅 is on the lose what do you do?
You hire professional hunters but for the tiger it's his nature to hunt what he enjoys, nonetheless there are some "pet tigers", but a tiger will always be a tiger even if you try to stop it.

So do you get it, otherworlders are just natural made to be tigers 🐅 and you need a hunter to kill it even if it a baby lv 20 so as to protect the sheep 🐑 😉 😄 😜 😊

Fed-Kun's army
Its getting too side tracked. I hate it when stories try to push out too many simultaneous plot lines, and events at the same time. Lets focus on one thing here, people. There's a reason why I like it when the party STICKS TOGETHER, instead of separating and then we have to trudge through 50 chapters of 1 on 1 fights with each team member fighting a single person from the enemy team (*cough* every shounen ever *cough*), making that arc last waaayyyy too long.

Seems like people hating this chapter because this in not their regular isekai flat plot. But really, this is the most interesting arc so far (for me) we got tons of stuff goin on and all of them have a massive input to the story as well. People who think that its getting edgy probably never read anything heavier than regular Shounen. Chainsaw Man, Firepunch, Jujutsu kaisen, AoT and many other have darker plot than this and all of em are good on their own way

Dex-chan lover
Damn it did we just get a bad ending or something, everything just went to shit

Fed-Kun's army
Idk about you vanilla people but I love the direction where this is going. Multiple character focus and character personalities (inc. the coward who pulled the sword closing the dungeon)

No!!!! TALK IT OUT! HE'S STILL CONSCIOUS!!! PEOPLE JUST WON'T LISTENN! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being so lame that that you think the non-MC perspective chapters necessary for other characters to grow are bad just because they aren’t muh isekai default and actual want to show depth in the surrounding characters.

Also I am loving the generic hero’s monster form. Solid monster design. Sick.

Need some revenge action on the guy that pulled the dungeon core out.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaagh! I want to keep hoping for a good ending for everyone, but I can only see this heading to tragedy. The only people that are probably gonna be "ok" are the MC Trio while Leslie is gonna get taken prisoner for being connected to Great Earth.

Double-page supporter
Oh jesus, there's gonna be a lot of heartbreak. I love it.

Thanks for the update!

Aggregator gang
Chapter 64 & 65
I get that from a story point of view, you see dead people you assume the other guy is evil and don't consider the actions of the dead people prior to their demise. And all the back story of how other-world folks are evil and murdering makes you lose yourself and blah blah. Your friend is also an Other-world'r but I guess only he is special. Fucking ask for why & what reason a scenario is taking place. Other-world'r should just suck a dick when they are trying to killed and not kill in the process.

Even the panels with Atisse (the trap) & Ephyr (the trash) annoying as fuck. We will protect the scum (that was alive) from the EVIl other-world -_-
Other characters have depth as well but it doesn't make it any less annoying.
Honestly, I wish the MC was soloing, or forming groups temporarily and going on his merry way. Even all the evil character backstory and what not felt more entertaining.

This manhwa is not like those a hack and slash trash isekai from Japan. If you look for those braindead trash, this one is not for you.

Users who are viewing this thread