The Survival Story of the Sword King in Another World - Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
@DreamAxon I wouldn't have minded if they started this fight before or after the MC's huge fight but not during cutting away for 4 chapters. That's called piss poor writing. Besides this battle was just mentioned after the fact and not milked like here. Plus minus one or two the others are horrible and can go die in a ditch.

BTW, new chapter out and no Han-Bin yet again.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope he doesn’t die, I mean he is only going other the top with self defense because his offense is in auto mode...This is too pathetically sad

I think the writer forced a lot of misunderstanding to create this plot. I would be annoyed if that shanghai guy died just because of a misunderstanding.

Edit : and.. The most important thing is i really enjoy the 2nd season. In the 1st season i just fell so so. But now the story is more interesting, especially this prison arc. We can see a lot of action scene. And the story progress is much better.

I don't mind the slow pace at times, but having conflict driven by simple misunderstandings gets old pretty quickly.

Simple misunderstandings, AND too much plot convenience. Atisse being the only one to try negotiating ends up unconscious? Uh huh...

Users who are viewing this thread