The Survival Story of the Sword King in Another World

Dex-chan lover
I really like this, even tho i really dislike the level bs, the mc will probably keep getting treated like shit bc of it

Also leviatan has much better translations and better upload quality. Just compared chp 7 levis is much better looking and better translated

Dex-chan lover
Thats the JB we all know. When they worked on mangas, they sniped from MS, now that they stopped working on mangas and began working on manhwas, they snipe from LS.
Couldnt they just do everyone a favor and just disappear?

Uhh is Jamini's Box coming back now whats going on? Especially when they're coming back after bitching to Mangadex about sniping series. They come back with a series they sniped? Not that I give a shit who translates, no one doing unofficial translations has any right to complain.

JB didn't snipe the series. Reaper scans released chapter 0 before leviatan, and now JB are working with them to release it.

Group Leader
Just to make things clear as many of you are confused about it. Leviatan scans sniped us Reaper Scans who released the prologue first & faster than the other groups ("claiming it" as they refer to it in scanlation), JB wanted to do a joint with us, we agreed ~. There was no sniping involved from Reaper's or JB's side.

@helix_ From what I can tell, both Reaper and Leviathan Scans released the prologue on the same day (11 days ago). I can't tell the exact time of upload though. Would you be able to clear that up?

Aggregator gang
Read chapter zero and thought it would be good, great art style, exciting premise, cool looking monsters and fight scenes.

I think I'm gonna pass now though, the plot has bounced from dark and gritty to silly and goofy, then gone back to grim and morbid. It honestly changes so regularly that I can't accurately gauge what the tone is supposed to be. The monsters are drawn goofy looking most of the time now unlike how they looked in the early chapters, and the humor is basically just people doing weird and embarrassing things, or just acting stupid. Honestly none of this is really enough to stop me from reading, but I can't deal with the grizzle premise.

All earthlings are considers demons and killed on sight, anyone who associates with an earthling will also be killed. Yeah thanks, but no thanks, I can't stand reading about zealotry, and I'm not reading a story where I'm paranoid 90% of the time that the protagonist is going to be discovered. Also protagonist went from badass fight by the skin of his teeth, to lvl 999 kill everything in one shot, so that sucks too.

@Ulthane How is this not standard isekai? OP MC trying to live in another world without otherworldly common sense. It's good standard isekai, but it's still basic.

Double-page supporter
I swear to god I've seen this exact story but with different art.

Users who are viewing this thread