The Tales of Marielle Clarac - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Seems like a cute story. I guess the Male MC is a fan of her books?

That aside, this manga has the most handsome cats I have ever seen!

Dex-chan lover
can this be considered maso.... I mean she "enjoy" being bullied...

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the story lacks a focus at the moment. I'm not sure what the goal is supposed to be.

Double-page supporter
Loving this protag. I was a little worried at first when she seemed... obsessed with the whip.

She reminds me of a cross between Momose, Narumi from Love is Hard for Otaku and Kanoko Naedoko from Koi Dano Ai Dano.

This is cute! Reminds me of Latte. Bet the male lead wants her bc of her books. What's with the whip? BDSM?? It's interesting how both leads have glasses here. Wonder if that has any significance

Dex-chan lover
Marielle is...interesting. Is she a M, considering the whip? Or is it something else?

Whatever the case, she's the oddball so strange that she doesn't give a flying F*** about villainesses (or murder attempts, apparently). Endearing in her own right, and passionate about novels, so I can see this go in fun directions.

There's also the matter of the male lead. I was expecting him to have some kind of super scary personality flaw that she's just sorta okay with or something, but so far, he seems to be exactly as amazing as the rumors say.

Lolz well she's different and interesting.
She's independent and naive though, so if the male lead is actually sincere about her, he's going to have a hard time, maybe 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Oh no I love her. I'm so happy whenever there's an mc like this.

Hehe thanks translator finally the manga adaptation of the novel

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Ehehe, i remembered reading this WN. Hopefully this continues further than the translation over there.

Users who are viewing this thread