The Tales of Marielle Clarac - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Wow, thanks for all your hard work and for the mass release!
I'll miss your translations but I'm happy there's an official one at the same time.
Good luck in all your future projects!

Dex-chan lover
I believe the current manga chapter releases will be reaching the end of LN Vol 1 soon.

Currently there are 6 novels in Japan, and J Novel's working on Vol 3.

Raws currently at Chp 19, and are now covering LN Vol 2.

Aggregator gang
You couldn't get to the confession scene? Nooooooooo!

Gonna have to wait for the official release comes out now

Fed-Kun's army
Happy that it's getting an official translation for both manga and ln.
Thanks for all your hard work!!!

Guys im confused, will j-novel be posting the next chapters here at mangadex or some other site?

@Neel, read it here: https://j-novel.club/s/the-tales-of-marielle-clarac-manga. they're starting from chapter 1.

yayy so glad this is getting an official translation. honestly this manga would work so well as an episodic anime hnggg. I love lutin more than Simeon tbh

Dex-chan lover
thks for the mass update! and im sad now coz the official translation, welp another one to erase from my memory xD, pff welp nothing i can do about it

Double-page supporter
Why most translations always give many updates then at the end they said the manga translation will stop? I know they cant stop the official translation and we should be happy instead bec author will get more money from official translation. But the way translation make us happy with bundle update then make us sad after done reading is annoying. If you had translate the manga then please update it periodically please. I know its just me ranting but :(

Anw thank for translating and not forgetting marielle 🙏

I hope they release 1 more chapter before they drop it...

its quite suffocating leaving a cliffhanger!

Thanks for translating all these chapters! I’m so so sad to hear that your stopping. Hopefully someone else will pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread