The Twin Siblings' New Life - Ch. 2

Group Leader
first twin isekai i've seen. and honestly, i love it. i kind of hope it'll become a meta trope in the future, bcuz it's always lonely to be isekai'd without someone else...

Interesting twist on the whole 'reincarnated as the cold hearted emperor's child' trope. Can't wait to see more of it!

Dex-chan lover
He was ready to kill those kids within a heartbeat but suddenly he changes his mind wtf?

she should've suffer more rather than just quick dying like that, she've been abuse her babies for 5 fucking years, she should get tortured before died

In case anyone is still wondering, the reason why that guy suddenly changed his attitude is because at first he didn't see their hair and maybe thought they where suspicious. When the moonlight penetrated the clouds he got to see them.

Dex-chan lover
If he’s only being nice because he saw their blonde hair, doesn’t that make him a bad guy?

Fed-Kun's army
@gum_rummy Well not bad per say but very pragmatic, you would treat royalty better too right? It could also be that he only noticed that they were kids after the light shined on them. Either way, a realistic person that treats them better due to their blond hair is still better than adults that abuse them :(

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no..... the abusive bitch is dead. I'm.... so sad. Yes. Sad. Definitely what I'm feeling right now.

Aggregator gang
The maids are dumb as boxes of rocks. Unless they planned on impersonating the mother they've sentenced themselves to Prison if not the noose

Fed-Kun's army
@gum_rummy Yeah that's what I was thinking lol. He's still not good if he treated them nicely/sympathized with them only because he knew who they were.

Users who are viewing this thread