The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 20

Lol double faced maids
I can't believe we've come this far
The whole fam together next chapter!!!

Thank you for the updates!!!

the mass release is a treat, maybe you guys can put the individual chapters up on your own website first, it is nice to get a mass release like this to see the plot progress.

Group Leader
@BrokenGale We actually don't have our own website so we just release on Mangadex when we've finished working on the chapters! Hope you enjoyed the updates though <3

Group Leader
@Upil Thank you for the wonderfully warm words! Be sure to give our collab, Morries, lots of love as well! These updates would not be possible without them! <3

Just wanna say thank you to the translation team working on this giving us multiple chapters in a day at least once a week. I know that can't be easy so thank you all very much for your hard work!

I love this manhwa. I like it that the transmigrated people are siblings and better yet twins. Thanks for the update!

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapters.
Now is as good as any time to say it, but I'm a bit disappointed that the only reason for the isekai part seems to be to make 5 year olds more mature so we can have their POV.
If that's all, they could have done without the pointless reincarnation... It's like in I'm a Child of This House, where I'm pretty sure most people forgot she was even reincarnated in the first place...
There could have been an explanation for their maturity, for example they're members of the royal family so they mature faster, maybe not their bodies but at least their minds...

@Spinaple
Gotta cash into the hype the Isekai genre is getting somehow. I've noticed several "isekais" doing this, and I can't really blame them.
Although I do wish they'd at least make it less painful. A little "but the kids are strangely good at math" text bubble earlier would have been nice, since math is universal and taught to just about everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread