The Twin Siblings' New Life - Ch. 30

anyone who read the novel, or at least have some knowledge of the novel, enlighten us please, spoil us, spill the tea I don't care, what the hell is this all about?!

Well shit. Thr emperor deserves whatever comes his way, there's no situation in which you should say that about your living children.

Dex-chan lover
Emperor done fucking up...

He deserves to have his head punched off his body.

Fed-Kun's army
Sooo, Rurahel raped the Emperor via this 'contract'? That's super shitty, but it doesn't excuse how much of a dumbass the Emperor is in handling the twins...

i feel like there's gonna be a LOT OF HURT before we even get to the comfort, which I HOPE we'll get. Because we are deep in the angst pit and i don't think there'll be a way out. I do have mix feelings about whether the twins should stay or not. Like i kind of like to see the two living far away and in peace and away from the pain, but that probably won't happen.

Fed-Kun's army
the "hatred makes him disappear" thing is stupid. How is that a rule when the cruel royal family members all have those projects or whatever they're called. So you're telling me none of them have hatred or whatever ? That's bullshit.

Also how can the emperor and his son not suspect the noble whose son they want to introduce to the twins ? He looks like a sleazeball to a normal person let alone to a cautious emperor and his son

Users who are viewing this thread