The Twin Siblings' New Life - Ch. 30

Of course they heard it. More drama...
It's not like the emperor expected the twins to hear about it so I'm not mad at him or anything, just sad because of misunderatandings like these that makes their relationship messy.

I just want to know what happened and hopefully it gets fixed :<

:T just fkin' course. Come on the timing. I know it's an easy plot device, but sometimes ya just wish authors didn't do this.

Mostly everyone in the comments is blaming the emperor because the kids found out as if he expected them to hear it lol

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all these misunderstandings are getting really annoying 😠

They eavesdropped at the worst possible time! Hope they heard the part about him not sleeping with Rurahel. So the 2nd and 1st prince knows! But 2nd prince is only 10, right?
Sometimes I feel bad for them, it’s like they lost a dear part of childhood because of their manifestation. Poor princes 😕

Ok even if it was a thing where they were wrong place wrong time, that’s still pre messed to say...I’m rolling up my sleeves..who’s with me say 👁

Lol why is people giving the emperor such a hard time? He's not the villain here.
Yes, he's a confused father as fuck and what he did was wrong, even the guardian said so. But contract was made by the witch of the twin's mother, he's innocent all along here.

Also please give Arjen more screen time thanks

Dex-chan lover
"What's with this this shipment of shovels, to be delivered to the Emperor?"
"I hear he's been working overtime digging his own grave."

Double-page supporter
So how did he have those kids if he didn't sleep with her?
Right after he said to behave and not close their hearts more, this shit happens.... poor emperor is in for quite the punch from our fox 😂.

I both blame the emperor and not for this misunderstanding. It sounds like he was practically raped by the kids mother, but he really should have checked to see if the door was closed before saying something like that. That's not something you want anyone to hear. Sucky situation all around

He was raped. He didn't sleep with her, because that would imply it was mutual. But whatever contract there was required him not to fight back or he dies. Or at least that was the implication.

Adults in tiny bodies, you’re old enough to understand that people who were forced usually don’t want the offspring that they had no say in. He’s being a decent dad, all things considered. I’d feel for them were they actual children but they’re not. They hear one small thing and jump to the worst conclusions, happened in the last chapter too. smdh. 🤦‍♀️

Children or not thats not something a person would want to hear. Not wanted the moment they were born and be killed is never a pleasant thing to listen to

@Chuepomi i would agree with you normally however they lived 5 years as children being treated as children and being abused. The amount of mental preasure and trauma that can apply has been show in previous chapters and would certainly alter their perception even as adults in young bodies.

Users who are viewing this thread