The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 32

How is he even an emperor? I'll excuse the kids for now, since they do have some trauma. But this guy runs a whole ass empire and he can't even do some critical thinking. I'm shocked the empirenwasn't destroyed sooner.

Fed-Kun's army
honestly don't care if there are a ton of misunderstandings, the emperor is an asshole and worthless garbage

Uhh, please tell me this is like a trap for the evil doods or smt ._. I might accidentally flip a table if not

Dex-chan lover
@hokito I think that title would be applicable to basically any series with any amount of drama in it. People never talk about anything important until it's already too late and something's happened because of lack of communication. It's the only way some authors seem to know how to create tension and such between otherwise friendly people.

Double-page supporter
Arjen's right. They're gonna die the moment they step out

This is not something I wanted to read right before bed... I know it'll be alright in the end, but still.

Oh my god the emperor is so dumb. He knows they were abused yet he still believes that they want to get back to their old life???? To the castle which they spent most of their time being abused?? he’s so HAJZHKL

Dex-chan lover
They may be children in this world, but they've got two adults worth of knowledge in them. Their odds of successfully escaping ought to be better than that. (Although given how idiotic everyone is in this world, maybe Arjen is right after all.)

Annoying.

Also the conversation about killing before born and makes no sense because you didn't exist.
I mean it would be awful to know that your parents considered abortion but the author is making some really weird pro-life/pro-choice comparisons which doesn't fit the story at all.
Even more than that, it's obvious the kids were created from rape so this blame game is even more ridiculous because the author is using some very dark topics too lightly.
All this drama better be fixed in like less than 5 chapters or this story would become way too shallow.

Double-page supporter
The twins shows us they are smarter than we expected this chapter.
The emperor shows us just what we expect from his dumb birdbrain.

Users who are viewing this thread