The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 36

Oh honey, they need to stop being so gullible. I thought they have the minds of adults?

At this point, I would be fine if someone just spoiled the whole story.

Double-page supporter
Oh no, Ishina is...

The opposite of what we would completely expect? Heavens, they cliffsurprised me again!

Dex-chan lover
I went straight to comment because I knew it'll only disappoint me since chapters ago

Group Leader
Sometimes I forgot that they’re isekai’d because they act as old as they look.

At this point I'm going to just pretend the "previous life" thing was a vague dream and they retain no real knowledge or experience from it. The story is much more tolerable that way

@Metazoxan @kujyou12 I have been going with the body affect the mind trope, which means that in the end they are really children, but only have some additionnal knowledge.
They are both genuine kids both in mind and body, the opposite was never assumed even from the beginning, they simply know a little bit more from the get go than normal kids.

yare yare daze

honestly i'm not mad. just look at the world today and how easy it is to spread false information and deception.
after all this the children are going to be EVEN MORE disillusioned because they were yet again lied to.

@duskyloltun Not only is it still the first arc, this is quite honestly not what I was hoping from this series.
I like isekai series with family as a theme because I like to see the reincarnated protags either get revenge on the shitty family, or learn to love and get along with them. With some cool spirit animals on the side.

This series would have benefited from splitting this arc up a little, because quite honestly having to deal with this two-faced duke AND the flip-flop these kids feel about their new family is splitting the chapters so that very little progression happens in either plot. The first arc should have had a main focus on learning how to deal with their new political situation, or figuring out how to mesh as a family.
The politics are poorly explained, so quite honestly all the villains feel poorly written. The family situation is just angsty to be angsty for...honestly no reason other than the "royal family is bad at communicating like normal people" which again makes no sense to me because the politics are poorly explained! There is no logical reason that these actual human beings who are in charge of ruling a country that presumably has commoners are this disconnected to issues like this and have successful foreign relations. Like this family deserves to be overthrown for being this insensitive and fostering a toxic, overly-privileged nobility.

why even be reincarnated from adults when you have no sense and are naive like children??
I would be a lot more understanding if they weren't supposed to be like 25 mentally lol

Users who are viewing this thread