The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 38

a poor boy, the mother was just smart and didn't touch their faces, but their bodies got a lot of scars. a humans are amusing creatures

*frustration increases*

Thanks for translating and sharing. May the gods be more merciful with this storyline in the future. 🙄 smdh

thank for update! i love to see how is it the stupid story is going, more stupid more fun wehwhehe •••

@Darkwolfix didn't all of the scars get healed when they had that growth spurt? I'm pretty sure there are no scars left to show

Dex-chan lover
How many more chapters of misunderstandings and the twins being guillible idiots will I have to sit through?

Fed-Kun's army
I will never like the emperor. So what if he was fooled and used by the MCs' mother ? He wanted to kill them as babies and then had so many chances to redeem himself but he always ignores them. If he made contact with the kids after she died then why didn't he kill her before ? Or why didn't he negotiate with her in exchange of raising the kids himself ? She was obviously materialistic and didn't give a shit about them so he definitely could've negotiated with her.
The kids are so damaged even though they are a lot older mentally, so imagine how bad everything must have been. Also, every misunderstanding is his fault. So he heard the kids want to return and then didn't take their opinion at all and was like "yeah let's get them back to the place that traumatized them without considering their opinion because some asshole told me so and I'm an imbecile fucker whose mind has ceased to function a long time ago"

I guess at some point someone will reveal to the scar guy that their lil bodies were covered in scars when they arrived? And that he suddenly feels that they are in fact the same and his heart bleeds for them and tries to help them? Will his sudden kindness also be another misunderstanding we have to sit through? 🙄

Dex-chan lover
man they keep taking stupid ass decisions... fuck me, and this green hair dude that doesnt know shit about their life so far is judging them while he works for an evil fuck, fuck off

Dex-chan lover
Whelp.....
I thought he could be a friend but it'll take a lot to get the scar guy to you know... Let down his guard. Sigh
Many thanks

@Dreiks but the fact that if they were not healed by the emperor's, they would still have scars and would be all over their body. That is why it is amusing. Just cuz the boy doesn't see them, he thinks they are different than him. Don't you think it is crueler cuz the kids would need to pretend to be good and loving with the mother, the same one that abused her. Meanwhile even if people see him with bad intensions, he has a reason to say but i have scars even on my face. i don't need to pretend

Thank you for the translation!

Even though the webtoon butchers the novel and makes the story almost unreadable (for me, anyway),
I like that they kept Ishina and gave her a bigger role. But I do wonder if the artist-author will retain Ishina’s anti-imperial stance.

Can anyone make a right decision/judgement for once? It’s getting so frustrating that they don’t talk to each other to clear up misunderstandingsss. Idk why im still reading HAAHHA maybe im still hoping they somehow pull through all these and use some of their deduction skills. I hope they all realize their mistakes sooon so we can all move on with the current draggy plot.

Gaaaaah they are all so frustrating.... can't anyone communicate with each other??? So annoying....
Thank you for translating this!!!

If they eventually have a confrontation with Riolu and manage to turn him to their side, it'll be the first interesting thing to happen in this series since the first handful of chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread