The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 47

Group Leader
I hate it when people use “physically abused” to justify these supposedly adult twins acting like idiots. There are lots of physically abused MCs out there, but NONE of them act as stupidly as this one. I get the distrustful side of them, but not the “Trust the suspicious af noble that wants the ruin of royal family” side.

BEING PHYSICALLY ABUSED does not equal being an idiot, in which they are currently being.

I’m happy that the red head and the head maid (I know that she is not more the head maid but I forgot her name) are still alive. (๑>◡<๑)

Y’all needa undestand that even though they did live long that doesn’t mean they have life experience. They died when they were teens and then they were sent to this world where they couldn’t obtain any sort of information basically kept in a small place where they constantly got abused. That’s why they can’t really think like adults even though they are hella old. However I can’t speak for this dum royal family since they are supposed to be hella smart.

Group Leader
@codydub03 if they are just any other normal children that response is normal
but they are not
they are like 25 and still can't see past anything
even when they are abused ,they are mentally 25 (and has telepathic powers too) they just hide
there are many more mcs out there who are not isekai'd but still make better choices in similar situation
and don't give me its more real this way because it is not

I know they’ll be okay but I’m still so scared for them, ugh.

Thanks for the update!

No offense but it was pretty obvious that the Duke was hostile to them, if not by himself but because of his son's actions. Like it was kinda obvious that the son was trying to drive a wedge btwn them and the emperor. You would think that as grown adults, two of them at that, they'd sense something is off. Especially since Ishina was never keen on the duke either.

Fed-Kun's army
@Noobmaster69__ I gotchu. I'm just saying that, that's the way the authors have made it sort of forgetful for them being mentally in the mid-20s. I mean, you literally take out that element of them being mentally adults(which I could still see them regressing during the abuse, just my opinion) Would it be more of an understandable story? Probably... Right?

The kids are traumatized over everything they’ve gone through, regardless of their mental age. I keep thinking that maybe the reason they suddenly turn invisible is over all those times they tried to hide away from their abuser and it breaks my heart. I feel like we could also say that maybe they don’t think like 25 yo because they’re in the body of a toddler. If anything, the father really exasperates me for all his inaction and misunderstandings. There is no communication and it drives me crazy how simple it could be to resolve these issues.
Despite that, I really love this story. Unexpectedly turned into a favorite of mine and I think about it a lot. The kids are cute and my little wild one has my heart.

Group Leader
@codydub03 it just looks like author/s just forgot that the twins are originally isekai'd and just went with the flow
if you could just forget the 1st chapter(like author did) hell yea this would make more sense and more enjoyable.....i guess

I come to comment to want to see people happy about the comic....but it's always just people complaining about how the 'twins don't act like adults' CAN YOU STOP!!!! For F***Ks sake if it bugs you that much stop reading! IT always kills my joy when I come here and just see so many people bashing the comic over this. EIther enjoy it for what it is or stop reading. Not that hard.

@moonstone305 Okay. But again them being isekai'd has like no importance in this story. The author couldve made them children who arent isekaid or have past memories etc and it would be exactly the same. They act exactly the same as actual children would. And theyre supposed to have been high schoolers in their past lives?

Hell they trust the duke so easily and now theyre kidnapped because of him. They dont have to like their family but for them to trust another noble..lol. If the dude was a commoner or some shit I could get them letti g their guard down. But they think just because he has a servant who plays with them means hes a good guy? Come on. If you have been abused all your life you dont trust a random person so easily. Theyre suspicious of everyone else besides him.

Double-page supporter
When will these twins see the bigger picture before assessing one's kindness? Their sense of judgement on whom they should kept by their side is really off. (It ticked me when they still think that "The emperor didn't love us. Duke Rosea must be wrong.")

First it was Duke Rosea and that scar-in-the-face person (I forgot his name). Ishina was the first person they "trust", but they didn't even listen to Ishina when she said not to trust Duke Rosea easily.

Now it's the emperor. If the emperor didn't love them, why would he bring them to the palace, giving them a place to live, even intending to give them an official welcome party for them? Even the 2nd prince already explained to them their father's situation and all, but they're still questioning the emperor. NOT ONCE they questioned whether the emperor was sincere or not, but they immediately and easily believed Duke Rosea, his son, and his lackey just from sweet words?? This is INSANE.

Also, although it has not explained properly, they should see the bigger picture beyond the acknowledgement as a member of the royal family. Just accept the fact that they're the emperor's illegitimate children, and be aware that OBVIOUSLY there are dangers awaits them because of that identity! (Political conflict and such)

They were 25 YEARS OLD, despite the abuse they have rceived. They should be able to see through all of this, and think like an adult. But they didn't. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I just hope that they would mature up and all the misunderstandings would be cleared after this case was over.

Users who are viewing this thread